:: I'm what ::

Lisa's Pov

I woke up the next day feeling so depressed, so sad, so angered, overall I'm feeling emotional, I got up and did my morning routine, I put on a baggy jogging suite, cause that's all I seem to be wearing lately, I brushed my bang out and just let my hair down, I don't even care, I put on my shoes and walked downstairs, tionne and chilli was sitting at the table in the kitchen, so I walked out the door, I didn't know where I was going but I wasn't gonna be up in a house where my bestfriends/ sisters is jus gonna ignore me. I walked and walked for like two hours, no specific destination, I'm just walk in to clear my head, I turned around and started walking back to Chilli's house, when I got back to Chilli's house I jus Sat on the porch, I didn't want to go in, so I jus sat out there and rapped a rap that I wrote on my solo album Supernova it's called " I believe in me". I was just sitting here when I realized that I didn't get my stuff from andre's house I didn't even get my car, I sighed and stood up, andre's house isn't that far away from chilli or tionne's house I picked it out and he payed for it, I wanted to be closer to my girls, so I walked to his house, when I got there, I took a big breath and knocked on the door, I heard shuffling and feet running towards the door, I heard Andre yell "coming", and the door opened, Andre was standing at the door with no shirt on and jogging pants, who he thought I was gone be, you know what I don't even care. He looked at me surprised.

Me: I came to get my stuff.

Andre: uhhhhhhh, I mean yeah, sure, it's where you left it.

I nodded my head, he stepped aside, and I walked in, I went straight upstairs into the room with my stuff in it, which is the room we shared, I went to the closet, and got all the baskets with my close in it and the close on the hangers and all my shoes. I started taking it all downstairs and I put it into my expedition, Andre kept asking to help but I kept turning him down, but after the fifth basket, I accepted his help, cause I have a lot of clothes and shoes. I had the last basket, and I took it in put it in the car, I went back in the house to get my keys, I was about to walk out when Andre grabbed my arm, he turn me around and kissed me, I was falling into it a little but I pushed him away.

Andre:*smacks teeth* man come on Lisa, I said I was sorry, jus come back home I promise I won't hurt you anymore.

Me: No, you said sorry them other times to, but what did you do, you did the same damn thing you promised you wouldn't do, I'm tired of being hurt by people that don't give a damn about me.

Andre: I love you Lisa, you know that.

POW

I slapped him

Lisa: you don't love me, you were about to duck in cheat on me and we were engaged, how the fuck is that love.

POW

I slapped him again

Andre: Stop hitting me Lisa, Damn.

Me: No, I will hit you, you ruined everything, we were suppose to get married and start a family, but you had to keep fuckin bitches when you had a fiancee at home.

tears started coming from my eyes as I'm beating the shit out of Andre, then I jus felt a sting on my cheek,, then I realized this nigga jus slapped me, I slapped him back then I punched him, he picked me up and took me upstairs, I'm kicking my legs and punching him anywhere I can, when we we got upstairs he took me in the room that we shared, he threw me on the bed and started pacing back and forth rubbing his face. He looked at me and he had this angered evil look on his face, and for once I was truly scared for my life, he walked up to me, he grabbed my hair and pulled me up to his height.

Andre: don't ever put yo hands on me, again, do you understand.

I stayed silent

Andre: Do you understand.

I stayed silent

Andre: *yelling* I said do you fuckin understand.

POW

He slapped me

I held my cheek and just looked at him, then I slapped his ass back.

Then that's when all hell broke loose, we had an all out fight, he had me by my neck so I picked up the vase on the table beside me and I busted him upside the head with it, his head was bleeding a little and he passed out. I crawled out from under him, and grabbed the phone and dialed the ambulances, I told them someone was injured and I gave them the a dress, I stumbled downstairs and out of the door to my car, I stopped and turned around picked up a big ass rock and busted all the windows on his car including the front and the back windows, I got in my car, started it and sped off, I knew I wasn't gonna make it all the way to the hospital so I jus drove to Chilli's house, when I got there, I got out of the car and stumbled to the door, I opened the door and stumbled in and I saw chilli and tionne sitting on the couch playin monopoly, they jumped up when they saw me.

Tionne: OHH MY GOD.

Chilli: Lisa!!!! what happened.

I fell in tionne's arms, she picked me up and took me to the couch.

Tionne: Chilli call the ambulance.

Chilli ran and got the phone.

Tionne: Lisa what happened to you, who did this.*on the verge of tears*

Me: a-Andre, me and Andre got into a fight, it's my fault I hit him first, but...

Tionne: it's not your fault, it don't matter if you hit him first, your a woman, men shouldn't put they hands on women, period point blank.

Me: T I'm sorry, I've been causing so much trouble lately, I'm making everyone angry with me, I'm so sorry.*busts out crying*

No Pov

A few minutes later the paramedics came and took Lisa away, Lisa had passed out before the ambulances had came, tionne and chilli had got in the car and went right behind the ambulance, when they got to the hospital they rushed Lisa to a room, chilli and and tionne tried to go with but they wouldn't let them, so they went to wait but not after raising hell first.

A few weeks later, Lisa had woke up, she was in a coma.

Lisa's Pov

I woke up in a hospital bed but I don't know how I got here, all I remember last is the fight with as Andre, then driving back to chilli's house, and me and tionne was talkin and I went to sleep, when did I come to the hospital. I was pondering that thought when the doctor walked in, it was the same one as the last one.

Doctor: Mrs. Lopes glad to see you've awaken.

I nodded

Doctor: there is some matters that I would like to discuss with you.

I nodded again

Doctor: first things first, you don't have any serious injuries, but you did have swelling, but it healed over the week while you were, sleeping. and the other thing is, your pregnant.

ok y'all another chapter posted from ya girl... you know what to do, tell me what you like, what you don't like and what I can do to make it better...

TLC question of the day

what is the name of LEFT-EYE'S solo album and one song from it??????