Meet The Cast

Meet the cast of " The daughter they never knew she had... The story of Lisa Lopes unknown daughter...

1. Tia, she's. gonna be lisa's baby sitter(when the time comes), she's goofy, and laughs at anything, BUT have a shirt temper when she want. she has two deep dimples and have long curly hair that stops in the middle of her back.

2. Sailor Myers aka mickey, she ghetto, smart, and she gonna be lisa's friend who she meet in the Bahamas, she's Carmel colored, and really short, bout 5'0, she from new Orleans so she has an accent, she has light brown eyes and 1 dimple.

3. Deirdre aka Dee, she tall, Carmel colored, pretty long hair,, and she's lisa's cousin.

4. Kacey aka k or Kace, she's fun to be around, ghetto when she needs to be, she's outgoing but can be lazy and stubborn at times, she's lisa's friend that helps her with her problems.

5. Kyra aka kyky, she has hazel eyes, Carmel skin, she has brown shoulder length hair, she's loyal, sassy, and funny, she's pregnant and has a craving for peanut butter and pickles.

6. Kevin aka kev, has one deep dimple under his right eye, he has a blond dyed flat top, blue eyes, carmel skin, short tempered, happy-go-lucky, funny, hungry a lot, Lisa, tionne, and chilli's bestfriend from their childhood.

7. Brie aka brie brie, has two dimples on both cheeks when she smile, light brown college, long brown hair, she's. funny, goofy, laugh at stupid stuff, LUV pizza, and love to have fun, she's fun, smart, and very outgoing.

8. Shamiyah Lopes, aka meme, she is 1of the two sisters that lisa took in and adopted as her daughters.

9. Amariyah aka mari, she is the other sister that Lisa took in off the street, and adopted as her own daughter.

ok y'all, I don't know what to say but please continue to read my story imma update soon.....