:: This is for their own good ::

Lisa's Pov

Your pregnant, those two words kept replaying in my head, but no matter how much it replays, I jus can't believe it, I'm pregnant, it's a baby growing inside of me, I'm gonna be a mommy, and I have no doubt in my head of who my baby's daddy is, but the thing about it was, we were planning on having a baby, but it neva happened, and now it happened, I'm having a baby, and I'm so happy, excited. I'm so happy, I jus can't explain it. I started smiling and put my hand over the stomach that I THOUGHT was extra weight, but my next thought really had me thinking, how will my girls react, they already upset with me cause I can't keep up with the dances, but now that I know I'm pregnant, and I'm gonna get bigger, and lazier, AND we have a tour, I jus can't hold them back like that, it wouldn't be right for me to stop them, they should continue doing what they love to do, even *sniff* even if it's without me. I paged the doctor.

Doctor: Yes Mrs.Lopes.

Me: umm do you think you can give me some paper and a pen.

Doctor: Of course, I'll be back in a sec.

The doctor walked out the room and came back in a minute later with a clip bored, a some paper and a blue pen.

Lisa:*smiles* Thank you.

he nodded and walked out.

I picked up the pen and started writing a letter to everyone I wanna say goodbye to.

Dear everyone,

just know that I am alright, I will always love every single last one of y'all and I will miss everyone of y'all, chase and tron, y'all better be good for y'all mama's, I will miss y'all cute little faces, Aunti loves you and always will. Tionne and Rozanda, y'all are my sister's, we grew up together, and just know no matter what we went through, good or bad, y'all will always be my sister's so that's why I'm doing what I'm doing, something has happened to me and if I stay, it will change this group drastically, I already held y'all back with all these accidents happening with me lately, so this is probably for the best. I love you all so much and I wish you all the best. I won't say goodbye, it's more of a see you later, so see you later.

P.S. if you happen to see andre, tell him I'm sorry, and I forgive him, we will always be friends....

I folded the paper and sat it on the table by the bed, I unplugged the heart monitor and took the IV's out of my arm, I hopped off the bed, and looked around the room for my clothes, I found them, washed and folded in a cabinet over the sink along with my shoes, I rushed to put on my clothes and shoes, I put my hair up in a ponytail, I went over to the door, opened it and poked my head out to make sure nobody was coming, the coast was clear so I made a break for it, I held my stomach and ran down the hall, I used the steps cause nobody uses steps anymore, after going down all those steps, and finally making it to the back entrance of the hospital, I walked out the back door. I saw a taxi cab about to pull off, so I ran and started shouting, thank GOD he saw me and stoped, so I got in.

TD: where to.

Me: first go to * name of a bank*

TD: alrighty then hang on.

He pulled off, I saw tionne and chilli walking to the hospital doors so I ducked down until we got away from the hospital, when we got to the bank, I got out, but I told him to wait on me, I walked into the bank and surprisingly and luckily there was no long lines, I walked up to one of the counters.

BL: yes, how may I- *screams* oh my GOD, your Lisa Lop-*gco*

Me: SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Please, don't tell anyone, I'm kinda in a hurry.

BL: o-ok, anything for you Mrs. lopes, big fan by the way.

Me:*smiles* Thank you. I want all my money transferred to a different bank all the way in the Bahamas(a/n: I don't know if you can do that, but jus bare with me.).

BL: Right away Mrs. lopes, I'm sending it to the *name of bank in the Bahamas*, so when ever you want your money from the bank, just go that that bank when you get there.

Me:*smiles* Thank you.

BL: Oh your so welcome Mrs.Lopes.

I turned out and walked out the bank and got back in the taxi, I told him to take me to a airport, when we got to the airport, I waited in line to get my ticket, no let me stop lien, people let me cut them cause I was lisa Lopes, so I got my ticket, abd right now I'm boarding the plane, when I got on the plane I sat down in my seat, thinking about the time me and the girls had to ride a plane for the first time together, and I didn't like it (a/n: video in the comment box), I laughed a little as a tear slid down my face, I'm really gonna miss everyone, but this is for their own good.

TBC

OKAY Y'ALL KNOW WHAT TO DO...

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE...

TLC QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!

*well not really a question about TLC*

what is your real, truthful, honest of this story??? good or bad....

AND

do you think Lisa leaving was a good or bad decision??? why or why not???