Authors Note: How I Feel about my story

i feel that a lot of people only commented on my story jus because I posted a casting call, I am a nice person so I will try and put everyone who signed up in it, however if you don't read the story and comment when you do get in, imma take you out of the story.. if you ain't gone read the story, why be in it...  anyways I know there are some devoted fans who read comment and vote on both of my TLC books and I thank you for that... y'all know who y'all are...

But on another note, I'm going to update soon, everyone that signed up wont be in it all at once, I have it planned out in how  everyone is gonna fit in the story... so don't be asking me, why ain't I in the story... your gonna be in the story... ok....

And another thing, for everyone who signed up for the story you have to agree to somethings, during the story your character my or may not change(become the bad guy) it depends, so don't get offended its just a story, and please don't ask me if you can stay a good guy, its just a story y'all, every story needs bad guys........ so if you signed up and you want to be in it, agree to the terms, just agree or don't be in it, put it in the comment box...