Making new friends...

Me and ky were waiting for the news of the girls, then the doctor came out with the news.

Doctor: The girls are alright, they all suffer from minor bruises, nothing life threatening, but deirdre fell out from exhaustion, but other than that they will all be alright.

To make a long story short, ky introduced me to her sister, Kacey, who I now call K, and Kacey bestfriend sailor, who I now call mickey, don't ask why, and me and dee caught up to, she told me the reason she left was because uncle Darius and her aways got to arguing so she just left, her and her dad used to be so tight untill Aunti damarah, then he changed, so I understand why she left.

1month later

its been officially one month, my house is gonna be finished tomorrow, me and the girls are growing stronger, And, I'm officially three months now, you can see my baby bump starting to form now, its so cute, me and ky always taking pictures of our baby bumps, but hers is bigger than mine cause she is four months now. Right now, since the girls house got destroyed(yes they lived together), were out, SHOPPING, and I'm not heartless, imma let them stay with me, besides its a big ass house, were all cool, and I love house mates, but anyways were out buying clothes for them, I already explained to them about my situation and not letting anyone find out who I am. I was walking around in the store, the girls went to go eat but I went into this little paint shop, when I bumped into my bestfriend back in the old days, we were tight,  me, her and Todd, used to have the best of times together, just laughing and playing around.

???: oh I'm sorry, excuse me.

Me: Brie????

She stopped and looked back at me.

Brie: ummm, yes???*looking like who da fuck is you and how you know my name*

Me: it's me, Lisa...

Brie: Lisa?, as in Lisa Lopes, as in my nigga from back in the day.

I laughed and nodded, she screamed and ran ova and hugged me, it felt good to see her, she was my bestfriend, so hell yeah I missed her.

Brie: what is yo ass doing down here in the Bahamas, ain't yo ass suppose to be on tour or something.

Me: SHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: that's the thing, I don't want anybody outside my circle to know I'm down here, I'm having problems with my group back home, so I'm just..... I don't know, I just wanna give them their space, and be able to have my baby without pictures being taken every second from left to right, imma just let everything simmer down before I go back.

Brie looked at me with a face that made me feel bad, and I know a lecture was about to follow.

Me:*sighs* What is it.

Brie: your gonna have to let them know your ok, Lisa, even though we were girls back in the day, those were your sisters, y'all had an unbreakable bond, yeah y'all fought, but sisters do that, I bet there worried as hell about you, you ain't gotta tell them where you are, but atleast let them know your ok.

I had unshed tears in my eyes, she was right, I know I'm missing my girls, but I neva stopped and thought about how they were feeling about me, tionne jus got out the hospital yesterday, she was in there because she found I left, and Chilli, we neva patched up things between us, and I feel horrible, those are my girls, my sisters, I should at least- I should let them know I'm ok.

I nodded at brie and she smiled, a tear fell from my eye.

Brie: awe, Lisa don't cry.

she came over and hugged me tight, I hugged her back.

Brie: Lisa, its gonna be ok, I promise you will, your gonna see them again, when y'all see each other yall gonna run to each other and cry y'all hearts out, y'all probably not gone wanna leave each others side.

I laughed, and she wiped my tears away.

Brie: so stop crying, and put your big girl panties on, cause everything is gonna be ok, if y'all wasn't as tight as y'all was and didn't have that bond and that chemistry that y'all do, y'all wouldn't be, what y'all call it, meant to be, y'all are meant to be, and you will see them again, ok.

I nodded and hugged her again.

Me:*whispers* thank you.

Brie: your welcome.

we let go

Brie: now I gotta go, my boyfriend is trying to find the perfect anniversary gift, but call me ok.

she wrote her number down on a piece of paper and gave it to me.

Me: I will, ill see you later ok.

Brie: alright, see you later.

she hugged me one last time and walked away, I walked out of the store and walked over to our table. They gave me a chicken salad, which I love, I put me some ranch on it and tore that shit up, when we got finished eating we left, and went back to kyra's house. When we got their I went to my room and went straight to bed, I've been crying too much today and I'm sleepy.... so I went to sleep.

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE, COMMENT MOSTLY, YOU KNOW WHY......