I miss you so much

Tionne's Pov

Chilli and I, were in on our way to check on lisa, I actually wanted all of us to sit down and talk about everything, I want us to be like we used to. Me and chilli walked into the hospital,  it was crazy, everyone was running around and yelling about something. We walked up to the reception desk and the nurse looked up at us with a look that for some reason made my heart drop.

Tionne: what's wrong wth everyone around here.

Nurse: I'll get the doctor to explain it.

Explain what, I'm confused, I hope nothing is wrong with anybody. She paged the doctor and he came not too long after. The doctor didn't look like his calm, cool, and collected self, he looked worried about something.

Doctor: Hello Mrs.Watkins, Mrs.Thomas, I have some bad news, and very bad news.

Me and Chilli looked at each other, I hope nothing has happened to lisa.

Chilli: what happened.

Doctor: Mrs.Lopes, is gone.

A tear ran down my face when he said that.

Chilli: did- did she say where she was gonna be, or-*gco*

Doctor: No, we didn't know that she left, I went up to her room to do her daily check up, all that was left was her hospital gown and this letter.

He handed me the letter and I opened it and read it, my heart hurt worse and worse, more and more I read.

Dear everyone,

just know that I am alright, I will always love every single last one of y'all and I will miss everyone of y'all, chase and tron, y'all better be good for y'all mama's, I will miss y'all cute little faces, Aunti loves you and always will. Tionne and Rozanda, y'all are my sister's, we grew up together, and just know no matter what we went through, good or bad, y'all will always be my sister's so that's why I'm doing what I'm doing, something has happened to me and if I stay, it will change this group drastically, I already held y'all back with all these accidents happening with me lately, so this is probably for the best. I love you all so much and I wish you all the best. I won't say goodbye, it's more of a see you later, so see you later.

P.S. if you happen to see andre, tell him I'm sorry, and I forgive him, we will always be friends....

I couldn't take it anymore, I just broke down, my heart hurt, mentally,  physically, and emotionally. I felt like I couldn't breath, I fell to the ground in pain, it felt like my lungs were failing on me, I was so in pain, I couldn't take it, I blacked out, all I heard before I was out was the doctors telling for a gurney and Chilli screaming my name....

short I know, it was jus a way for me to get to the actual plot of the story... now I can get started.... comment and vote please...