uno: voices in your head pushing you to your end

Magsimula sa umpisa

why does she needs to come everyday when she can pass their exams without the help of their professors?

yssa is bright. that's why she was confident in highschool to skip classes and intentionally fail to pass any requirements because she knew, she knew she could still pass. and she did, she passed and graduated.

a passing grade is enough to her. just like she said, studying is not her thing. she doesn't want honor, certificate of merit, or a medal to boost her already bloated ego.

but clearly, she can't act like that any longer. attendance is vital in college, at least in sociology.

mrs. socio or mrs. mistadez, her real name, sighed in exasperation.

"yssa..." she called her name with suppressed anger. "attendance is part of every professors' criteria in grading their students."

she mischievously looked her in the eye.

"i am attending your classes, ma'am. i'm just... late."

mrs. mistadez' eyes narrowed. she was looking at her student with a warning.

don't cross the line. that was it looks like to yssa.

she can feel her professor was about to burst out in irritation once she says something sarcastic again.

she stayed silent for a while then cleared her throat, a sound of surrender.

"i'm going to try to, uh, come in class earlier."

mrs. mistadez nodded. "don't try, miss tan. do it."

«»

pwede kitang turuan.

duh! i can pass both the
quizzes and the exam!
pumasok ng maaga
prob ko!

i can be ur alarm?
haha

mmm, what r u
offerin?

my body.

KADIRI!! as if
papatulan ko payatot
mong katawan

dont deny me.
u know u want it

tell me theres
a way ro unsee
that, rn!

babe, its okay
to want me

zzz

xxx?

im listening
to sir santiago

ha-ha baka
nakikinig talaga

hey

panget

psst

taba

HINDI AKO MATABA

jin guffawed. right in front of his friends.

trainor glanced at dexter who gave him the same look.

greg threw french fries to his friend who was still laughing uncontrollably.

he tried to stop his laughter before looking at them, eyes glinting from laughing so hard.

"dude, iba na yan," greg said.

jin shook his head and dismissed what he said. he couldn't wipe out the wide smile in his face.

"sus, wala raw. 'wag kami," dexter teased.

trainor grinned. "'la, ayaw manligaw kasi alam na mababasted e."

the three of them laughed.

"mga siraulo." that was all jin can say.

at the back of his mind, there were thoughts and voices he kept turning off.

yea, he probably liked her when he first saw her but it was obvious yssa didn't want more from him.

he was now cool with it. because come on, there are lot of girls to choose from.

if yssa wants to be friends, it's fine. it's not the end of his world!

or is it?