"No reason," I grinned, turning around to walk towards his living room, though was unable to move very far before Harry had gripped my arm and pushed me up against the closed door.

"Not this time, Horan," he murmured, kissing my lips teasingly, grabbing both of my wrists in one of his hands and pinning them above my head.

My eyes fluttered closed as his soft lips moved from my mouth to my jaw, pressing kisses that were rather gentle, regardless of the dark look in his eyes and it stirred something inside me.

He sucked on that one spot on my throat, causing a moan that was much shakier and louder than usual to pass my lips, my hands had clenched into fists in the firm grip that Harry still had them in. I had gotten rather hard and I could feel Harry's own erection pressing against mine, which didn't go unnoticed by him, yet he stayed silent.

He released my hands from his grip but I didn't dare to move them. I somehow knew he wanted me to keep them there. His hands slid down my body and to my arse, groping it roughly and I willed myself to move my hands and grip his hair, pulling him up to kiss me.

I was lifted up all of a sudden, my legs wrapping around his hips to prevent myself from falling. I immediately began to kiss his neck as he walked us towards his room. 

The loud slam of him kicking his bedroom door shut behind us was the only warning I had, before he had dropped me down onto his bed.

"Clothes off," he let out, kissing my lips softly before he stood up straight and walked towards his nightstand.

I did as he requested, hastily removing all of my clothing and leaving me completely exposed to him. Regardless of his room being warm, I felt myself shiver as if I were still outside in the cold. 

"Remember this?" I heard him ask, causing me to look up and see him not only holding the usual bottle of lube and condom but the same blindfold he made me wear on our date.

"So we're doing this, then," I let out a shaky breath, though smiled at him. As nervous as I was, I was also excited. Harry and I hadn't done anything like this before and perhaps it was about time we started.

He gave me a reassuring smile, throwing the items on the bed next to me and removing his own clothing, before getting back on the bed with me, holding my face in his hands and kissing me again.

"Fuck me, daddy," I breathed out before I could stop myself, breaking my lips away from his as the words left my mouth.

"Oh-- um, sorry. I didn't mean..." I murmured, trying to look away from him as I turned bright red in embarrassment.

I could feel my heart racing in my chest. I'd never felt the urge to do this before. It never even crossed my mind and I was now left to wonder why that changed now. 

"No-- don't apologise. Say it again," he whispered, the green of his eyes getting increasingly darker. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, daddy," I murmured obediently, still incredibly embarrassed that I had let the word slip in the first place, regardless of his apparent enjoyment. 

As embarrassed as I was, I wasn't particularly surprised that he liked it, the controlling and dominant side of him had always been rather prominent around me.

He kissed me again, biting and sucking on my bottom lip harshly. His fingers were digging into my hips roughly, most likely leaving bruises but I couldn't bring myself to care. He pushed me down, gripping my wrists above our heads again, before pulling away quickly.

"Stay still," he murmured, turning away from me. 

I let out a shaky moan, one that was almost a whimper. I watched him rise from the bed, moving my hand down to palm at myself, trying to take away some of the pain.