"Camila Cabello." I whispered and she peeked her head up slightly causing me to quickly peck her lips.

She giggled loudly as I pecked her lips repeatedly then all over her face, "Stop." She giggled out as she weakly pulled away and I chuckled against her cheek.

"Can we get to the hotel y'all?" Ally asked yawning and Camila nodded while she laughed trying to get away from me.

"Yea-" She laughed throwing her head back as I pretended to eat her neck.

"You guys are disgustingly cute." Normani sighed as she put her feet on Dinah.

"Girl get your nasty ass feet off of me." Dinah said pushing her feet off and I giggled kissing Camila's skin softly.

"You've been in a relationship for a week and it's already in that relationship goals level." Ally commented putting her white tennis shoes on as she carried her purse and heels.

"Because to have a girlfriend that looks like this is already goals." I said and Camila cooed kissing below my chin before hugging me.

"Ew you're cute." Lauren let out a laugh as she scrolled through her phone and I smirked at Camila.

"You're cute." I said to her and she looked into my eyes.

"And you just kill me." She said leaning in kissing my lips as soft as she could but it was quite seductive.

"Uh let's go before they start fucking right in front of us." Amber said and I heard the girls get up causing me to laugh lightly against her lips as she nibbled on mine.

I pulled away as Camila sighed against my neck, "Yeah I'm pretty beat anyways." I said stretching against Camila while she caressed my abdomen discreetly.

"Beat." Erica snorted a bit and I looked at her with a small glare.

"Meat." Amber added and they bursted with laughter.

"Okay goodbye." I said jokingly as I went to walk away but Camila giggled holding me back.

"Don't leave without me." She laughed and Amber smirked my way.

"Wait? Are you guys even allowed to go public?" Lauren asked us and I nodded pulling Camila into my side.

"Yeah we just-"

"We wanna build our relationship up first I mean they'll be like "aww how long have you been together?" And we'd like only be together for a week." Camila explained and I nodded kissing her head.

"Plus we'll have very little privacy if we immediately just jump out into the public like that." I added and Camila nodded in agreement.

"Just more cautionary I guess remember what happened with Austin? We dated and split up and immediately got hit with rumors of me using him." Camila pouted slightly and I tightened my arm around her not exactly wanting to hear her past relationships compared to ours.

"So you're gonna hide?" Lauren asked frowning a bit but I shook my head looking down at Camila.

"No not really I mean I said I was dating someone already so it's for them to figure out." Camila shrugged casually and I looked down at her once more.