"If I was just like Shakespeare,
Whispering sweet sonnets in your ear,
I'd tell you everything you want to hear,
But I'm not good with words." Erica sang as she smiled with the crowd and swayed with them.

"If only I could find a way,
To say it like them poets say,
Sing a sweet and simple serenade,
Directly to your heart.
If only I could speak aloud,
Just what I feel when you're around,
I'd finally confess my love in verse,
But I'm not good with words."

"Sentences or conversation,
Oh words they only bring me complication,
And when it comes to love,
I'm useless just full of bad excuses,
And confessions gone unheard. Hooo yeah." I sang softly as I smiled at the though of Camila and these fans.

"If only I could find a way,
To say it like them poets say,
Sing a sweet and simple serenade,
Directly to your heart." Natalie sang her part as her fingers lightly pressed her keys and all instruments stopped for it the started back up again.

"If only I could speak aloud,
Just what I feel when you're around,
I'd finally confess my love in verse,
But I'm not good with words." We let of softly with a smile and I watched Erica take the mic again.

"Words."

I stepped away from the mic and I high-fived Natalie as the people in the stands cheered. We giggled as I threw my New York bandana that was on my wrist into the sea of people. We walked off stage while Coldplay took the other stage diagonally from ours.

We walked through the backstage area trying to get to our dressing room but were stopped by celebrities telling us how much they loved the performance. The one I wouldn't forget was Kylie and Kendall Jenner hugging us and Kendall commenting how hot I was.

After that we walked to our dressing room and I stood up against the door as I sighed happily. My guitar dangling from my neck I saw the girls of Fifth Harmony sitting on the couch while my band drank their waters.

"You good Y/NN?" Camila giggled as she got up and I took off my guitar to hug her properly.

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine." I smiled happily leaning down and kissing my girlfriends lips softly.

Holy shit Camila Cabello is still your girlfriend.

"I'm so lucky." I mumbled and she smiled with a blush as she wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me more deeply.

"Kendall Jenner called her hot." Amber commented loud enough for all of us to hear as as chewed on some bagged popcorn.

Camila leaned back from the kiss with a wet smack of our lips and raised her eyebrow with a small smirk.

"That true?" She asked me and I nodded not really thinking it was a big deal.

"Yeah." I shrugged looking at her and she nodded looking away.

"Hmm." She hummed and I tilted her head up gently.

"I have my eyes on you though." I whispered caressing her cheeks softly and her lips quirked up in an uncontrollable smile.

She groaned and dug her head into my chest, "And you say you're the lucky one." She mumbled into my chest and I let out an amused laughed.