I got out off the bed and went into the bathroom, grabbing my small silk robe from our closet and draping around myself before laying back in bed with Joe again.

We cuddled and talked for a while, giving each other small kisses and lingering touches.

"I love you," Joe hummed, giving me another deep kiss.

Before long we fell asleep in each others arms.

° 

"Minxie, wake up," Joe said, confused, as he woke me up.

"What, baby?" I hummed, waking up.

Joe was laying in bed, holding Ava in one arm and scrolling on his laptop with the other.

"I think someone's hacked into my Twitter," Joe said, confused.

"Did they tweet something?" I asked, sitting up and cradling Ozzy that was laying between us.

"No, just a lot of weird differences and then a lot of weird tweets that were retweeted and liked," Joe said.

"Just undo whatever they did and change your password," I shrugged, "How long have you been up?" I asked.

"Maybe like an hour, 'Elle and Noah are watching the television in the livingroom," He said, concentrating on his Twitter page.

"Okay," I nodded, closing my eyes a bit as I held Ozzy.

We relaxed for a while, just wasting the day away, and Joe was still worried about his Twitter page, despite me telling him that he's probably fine and hundreds of thousands of people probably get hacked everyday and it's not something to really worry about.

Later that day Zoe and Alfie came to London and decided to come visit us and the kids for a bit. It's always nice to see them because not only are they great family and company to have around, but the kids love them so much that they behave so well for them, which is a nice break for Joe and I as well. Joe and Alfie both had a few drinks and we're getting loud, but hilarious.

Ava and Ozzy had been put down to bed for an hour or so, so I wasn't too worried about them waking up, and Noelle and Noah were still up and they thought that Joe and Alfie were hilarious, but obviously they didn't know or really understand that they were drunk.

They got on the topic of past videos they had filmed but never uploaded. Zoe was telling a story about when Alfie was vlogging while he was drunk and was making up random stories and mumbling them to the camera, while giving out too many personal details so obviously it was never uploaded.

"Minxie, remember Caspar's shower pranks?" Joe laughed hysterically.

"Oh Joe, shut up," I laughed.

"What happened?" Zoe asked.

"Caspar was trying to prank me with shower pranks, but the prank never worked and anyway Minxie was in the shower with me and we were f.ucking and they got it all on camera!" Joe laughed loudly.

"Joe!" I scolded him, but I also couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"They?" Zoe laughed.

"Caspar and Oli," I shook my head.

"Oh my God!" Alfie laughed.

"That's hilarious!" Zoe laughed, wiping small tears forming at the corners of her eyes from laughter.

"Obviously they deleted it though!" Joe laughed.

"What's 'f.ucking'?" Noelle asked Joe.

"Aw baby, come here," Joe smiled, pulling Noelle on his lap, "It's okay, it doesn't matter," Joe explained.

I was relieved, I almost thought Joe was drunk enough to laugh it off and tell Noelle.

"So 'Elle, do you have a boyfriend at school?" Zoe asked smiling.

"No!" Noelle giggled.

"She has a crush on someone though!" Noah giggled.

"Noah!" Noelle squealed, trying to hit Noah, as he ran away.

"Ooh, you have a crush," Zoe smiled, "I remember I always had crushes when I was in school."

Noelle and Zoe talked about school and I got up to check on the babies, who were still fast asleep. Noah now sat on Joe's lap and looked sleepy as he cuddled with Joe.

"When are you two going to have a kid?!" Joe asked Zoe and Alfie.

Zoe looked up quickly at Joe and Alfie.

"No way!" I cheered, "Really?!"

"Wait, what?" Joe questioned.

"She's pregnant! You're pregnant!" I said.

"We're keeping it on the down-low right now," Zoe grinned.

"How did you know?" Alfie and Joe asked confused.

"Just the way Zoe reacted," I shrugged, "How far along are you?" I asked giddy.

"Zoe?! You're pregnant?!" Joe asked excited.

"Yes! I'm just almost three months," Zoe smiled.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! You're going to have a kid!" Joe said, jumping up and holding Noah on his hip as he gave Zoe and Alfie a hug.

"Congratulations!" I smiled, also giving Zoe and Alfie a hug each.

"I can't believe it!" Joe said excited, "Does Mum and Dad know?"

"No one else know, literally only Zoe and I," Alfie said.

"Okay, our lips are sealed," I nodded.

"Thank you," Zoe smiled.

"Do you want a boy or girl?" Joe asked.

"I think we both want a little girl," Alfie smiled and Zoe nodded in agreement.

"Oh my God! This is so exciting! I'm going to be an uncle!" Joe said excitedly.

Zoe and I talked for a bit longer, she asked me a few questions about being pregnant and what-not, but I told her they're nothing to really worry about, it'll drag on, but also feel like it's flying by at the same time, which is weird. But all in all she'll be fine. After a while, they decided to head back to their hotel they got for the night, despite Joe and I offering to make room here for them, they decided to get a hotel. We said good-bye's and they left and we got the older kids to bed, and I checked on the twins one last time before Joe and I went to sleep too.

°

a/n: hi! i hope you all like it! thank you so so so much for reading this! Sorry it's taken me a while to upload, a lot  has been going on, such as i broke up with my boyfriend & it's a long story, but let's just say i was feeling pressured into doing stuff i know i didn't want to do, but anyway, that's behind me now. I hope you're enjoying the story most of all & i will be putting my focus back into writing more! Love you all loads!!! X