Chapter39- Blank Space

Start from the beginning

Even Mr. Frost greeted her with a small smile and warmed eyes. I started to doubt my present. Was it that we were in different dimensions or was there a problem with me?

Life hadnt gave me much luck. After how hard I tried to turn away from my problems, they seemed to come back like a bad dream.

"Nice meeting you again, Elsa." She greeted sweetly.

"Tiana." I mumbled.

Without another second, she hugged me, but I didnt hug back. Not because I didnt want to, but I was too paralyzed to do that.

"You ladies know each other?" Mrs. Frost asked surprisingly.

"Of course! We are great friends, right?" Tiana suggested, elbowing me a little bit to gesture me to nod.

If your definition of being pushed away for years, being molest at times and mocked at your face everyday you past by, then yes. You were the best friend ever.

"Yea we are." I mumbled, not daring to peep a look at all.

"Oh damn," Suddenly a hand slided around my waist," only if she is not being a fxcking retard." He gestured towards tiana.

Mrs Frost gasped, her hands covering her mouth, because of the foul language he used isnt "proper".

Tiana gasped, probably no one had ever called her a retard in front of her, but behind her back.

I gasped too, those words came too instant and my mind couldnt reponse. And for another reason, it was for dramatic effect.

And Mr Frost? Well, he was still on his glare challenge.

"Apologize, NOW," Mrs. Frost emphasised, determined.

Tiana looked at Jack, acting to be all kind and generous.

"Like I would actually give a crap." He scoffed, then his scoff turned to a cold laugh.

Wow.

"Son, Tiana have been with you when you were a baby! You were growing up together and how could you turn into this kind of person?" Mrs Frost judged harshly, but Jack didnt seem like to give a crap at all

Forever? What?

"Ah Jack, I forgive everything you said. It's probably your mind isn't clear and all.." Tiana said with comforting eyes, "I promise to be a better person when I am with you."

When I am with you? What did she mean?

"Nonsense. That will never happen. I have told you a thousand times, Mother!" He nearly yelled.

I felt like I know nothing.

So I waved my hand.

"Yes? My dear?" Mr. Frost, who had been silenced the whole time, answered me.

"Em.." I trailed off, " may I know what is happening?"

This would probably earn a glare from all of them for interfering their family business, and even a sarcastic speech from Mrs. Frost. But the desire of knowing the truth made me ignore all the urges to hold back. Words just escaped from my mouth.

"You didnt tell her, did you?" Mr. Frost asked Jack, with another questionable eyebrow.

Tell me what? What did he mean?

Jack looked at me, hesitanted. Determined, he turned back to face his father, and responded, " She doesnt need to know. I am not doing this anyway."

"She has the right to know." Mr. Frost told Jack.

Confusion ran through my mind. Tons and tons of undefined questions came across my mind like a freaking mouse running for cheese.

"She doesnt have to." He said firmly.

"But I want to." I frowned. I wanted to know, know everything about him.

"My dearest Elsa, if you are that determined to learn, " Tiana trailed off and with a smile, " I am telling you."

"You are so kind, my dear." Mrs Frost gave a heartwarming smile to Tiana, and she nodded back humbily.

Tiana turned to me, smirking, " sorry to break this truth to you.."

"I am Jack's fiance, stated clearly in the  Frost's family list,#23"

I am a blank space like Tay Tay.

~*~
Vote+comment= COTE!!

Sorry for the delay! But I was busy as hell 0.0
I hope you like it!
Haha I love cliffhanger! And I dont know when will I update again xD
Probably not soon!

Just use your imagination before I write a new part! And give me your ideas!

I love reading comments and brainstorm new ideas!

@FancyNobody