Chapter 2

We're back! So, fellow Keepers, this is my chapter that I've been in charge of! And I hope you enjoy! I'm so excited to do this collab with tapqueen101 and can't wait to see how it turns out! Check out her other stories, as well as mine on our personal profiles! Love ya!   --TheAnonymousAuthor03

--Sophie's POV--

I dragged my feet across the clean floor of the hallway leading to detention. The previous conversation between Keefe and Fitz still lingered in my head. And now, to make things even more awkward, I'd have to sit by Keefe at detention. 

Oh wait! Who said I had to sit by Keefe? I could sit by anyone I wanted! It seemed too good to be true! 

It was...

When I forced myself through the doorway of detention, there were only six seats. One seat was occupied by Sir Laxton, one of the Elvin History mentors. Then, there were the five seats facing him. 

The one closest to me was filled by a lanky brown haired boy from (judged by his uniform) level three. Next to him was a very vivid red headed girl from level four. Next to her was no other then the great Keefe Sencen himself. The chair that was put next to his was empty, he was most likely saving it for me. 

Aww, that's sweet--wait, what?

Yeah, he's just a nice guy. No other reason than that.

Right?

Right...definitely. The seat that was put next to mine was filled by a honey blond girl who looked around the age of 16. Her tan skin was enough to make any man fall in love paired with her beautiful dark cyan eyes.

I sat down in-between Keefe and the girl. I leaned over to her. I wanted to find out more about her. 

"Hey, what's your name?" I whispered. "I'm Sophie Foster."

"Yeah, I know. I'm pretty sure everyone knows you." She whispered back, jokingly. "My name's Larkin Makely. I'm a level six. Can't wait for the Elite next year."

"Cool! I'm a level six, too! I guess I'll see you around?"

"Totally."

"So," I started, "What got you in here?" She seemed hesitant at first, then continued,

"Um, I may or may not have accidentally thrown my bottled hurricane at my elementalism teacher because I was upset..." She said in a low voice. Sophie couldn't help a small giggle escape her lips. 

"Are you two ladies giggling about this handsome guy sitting right here?" Keefe whispered, leaning over.

"No Keefe, go back to what you were doing." I stated, rolling my eyes.

"You didn't deny the handsomeness. And I'm not doing anything fun...just eavesdropping."

"Keefe!" I whisper-yelled.

"MS. FOSTER. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Sir Laxton yelled.

Uh oh...

"DETENTION TOMORROW AS WELL. THAT GOES FOR YOU, TOO, MR. SENCEN AND MS. MAKELY."

"sorry," I said to the both of them.

"It's okay, I spend most of my time in detention, anyway." Larkin said with a smile.

"Foster," Keefe said jokingly, in mock hurt, "How could you?"

"DO YOU WANT AN EXTRA DAY ON TOP, MR. SENCEN?" Sir Laxton yelled again.

"Tempting, but I'd rather not. I've got a date with Foster."

Wait, what?

And that's chapter two! Comment what you think of it! Love ya, fellow Keepers! 

Stay Beautiful!

-TheAnonymousAuthor03