o n e

s h e ' s  not invincible orunstoppable, but she stays strongbecause for her, it'sthe only way to survive this world

s h e ' s not invincible or
unstoppable, but she stays strong
because for her, it's
the only way to
survive this world.

T H E SOUND OF FOOTSTEPS AND HEELS SOFTLY hitting the wooden floor echoed throughout the dungeon.

"Eden? Edeeeenn?" A soft voice called out as the short pixie-like female scanned the dark cold place until it landed on her, the girl she came to find.

"Eden?" She whispered, slowly walking towards the girl until a sudden roar was heard, piercing her ears. Her glowing blue eyes narrowed at the girl who is known as Alice Cullen.

Alice jolted back, if she had a beating heart it would have probably stopped by now from fear. Her golden eyes stared warily at Eden as guilt and fear ate her alive.

"What do you want, Alice? Have you decided to watch me slowly wither away?" Eden sneered, her voice croaking as she hadn't spoken in over 100 years. With each sentence she spoke, it felt like acid was pouring down her throat, but she didn't care. All Eden could feel at that moment was the urge to rip Alice apart.

"I-we need your help, Edward needs your help." Alice quietly admitted, despite being scared she knew Eden will come with her, in fact her vision proved it. Even though she knew Eden will join her, Alice couldn't help but feel pure guilt for what she and her family have done to Eden.

"Why? You left me here to rot, why do you need me now?" Eden growled out, rage laced in her tone. Eden would never help the Cullens, they've betrayed her and she doesn't forgive kindly.

"Please Eden, we need your help," Alice begged, despite everything in her body telling her not to, Alice slowly walked closer to Eden. "Edward needs your help." She repeated, her large gold eyes widening and lips pouting.

"Edward left me." Eden whispered as she looked away from Alice, her eyes tearing up. Eden didn't want Alice to see her weak, she'll never get that chance again. Memories of Edward and the people she once considered as family trapping her and caging her inside this dungeon started swirling around in her brain. She felt like she went back to the past, her cries for Emmet to let her go as she stared into Edward's golden eyes while he chained her up were going around her head, it felt like with each cry she released back then was a loud banging in her ears.

"Eden, if you come with me you will find your mate. I saw it in my vision- I don't know who he is but just please come, for your mate," Alice cried out, all she wanted for Eden was happiness. She had a vision that Eden would come with her to Forks and that's where she would meet her mate. However, she unfortunately could not see his face for unknown reasons.

"Fine." Eden agreed, the thought of meeting her soulmate after so many years brought her happiness. The thought of someone actually loving her for who she is was strange to her but she couldn't wait to experience it. Eden waited patiently for Alice to free her from the chain and once she did, Eden stood up.

Relief was all she felt, she was finally free.

~~~
Hey guys! I'm so excited for youse to read this book :D I've been writing it since I was 12, off-and-on and I'm now 17 omg. I'm trying to fix this book so if youse notice any mistakes please tell me. As a warning though, the writing for the first few chapters is choppy and cringe. I'm not satisfied with the storyline, but do not worry! it does get better and interesting!

question of the day:

who annoyed you the most in the twilight series and why?