t w o

"When you walk away,
is really when we play."

E D E N CULLEN GRIPPED TIGHTLY AT THE edges of her seat, she zoned out as she got lost in her thoughts

E D E N CULLEN GRIPPED TIGHTLY AT THE edges of her seat, she zoned out as she got lost in her thoughts. She's afraid if the plan to somehow befriend Bella Swan would fail, she knew Bella is extremely awkward and Eden hated befriending people. That's not a good mix but the Cullen's don't care, they just wanted Eden to protect Bella.

Biting her lips, Eden stared at her jeans and clenched her loose grey sweater. She never thought that the only reason the Cullen's would release her from that disgusting place was for her to protect a fragile silly human. She knew Edward was in love but she didn't realise his love for Bella was so strong that they would let her free.

The bell rang for second period, releasing a reluctant sigh Eden got up and packed her things. She doesn't want to be at school but what the Cullen's wanted, the Cullen's got. Surprisingly not many had come up to her, most stayed away and gawked, which she felt as she left the classroom in a hurry.

Lost in her thoughts, forgetting completely that she should be looking for Bella Swan, Eden bumped into someone. She wasn't affected by the bump, unfortunately the other person was. They fell onto the floor with a yelp. Looking at them, Eden's mouth made an 'o' shape as she helped them up, the person she bumped into matched the description and photo Alice had shown her of Bella Swan.

Bella's long straight, dark brown hair was a mess, Eden noticed. Her dark brown doe eyes were wide as she accepted Eden's hand. Eden was surprised, Bella is beautiful, she can see why Edward was smitten with her.

"I am so sorry, I wasn't paying attention." Eden apologized, it felt weird apologising. She never apologises even when she knows she's in the wrong, it's a bad habit she has but it's one she's not planning on fixing anytime soon. Bella looked at Eden with a small smile before opening her mouth and closing it, she seemed to be having an inner battle with herself. Shifting awkwardly, Eden glanced around the hallway, there was only a few students left, a sign that she should probably hurry to second period, but this was the perfect moment to befriend the human.

"It's fine, don't worry about it," Bella waved it off before eyeing Eden with confusion, "I'm not usually like this but I don't think I've seen you around here? Are you new?"

"Yeah I am. I'm Eden Cullen, you probably know my family, the Cullen's?" Eden introduced herself, a small smile placed on her red lips. She didn't want to be here and make friends with the human Edward is in love with. It wasn't her top priority but this is what she has to suffer through if she wants to meet her soulmate.

"O-oh, I'm Bella, and I'm so sorry to ask but has Edward said anything about me to you? He doesn't really answer my calls.. or messages." Bella awkwardly asked as she shifted her legs, her brown eyes were glancing everywhere but Eden's cold golden eyes.

"I'm sorry but no." Eden lied as she shook her head. Edward has left her so many messages about Bella that she had to mute him. All day he's been spamming her if she had met Bella yet and if she looked healthy- which the human obviously did with her pale face that looked unhealthy and deep eye bags. Eden thought about how Edward had left Bella for a few days and he's already depressed and acting like a heartbroken teenaged boy while Eden was caged in that stupid dungeon and didn't even act like this. Their love was sickening.

"That's fine," Bella faked a smile as she looked down, Eden's cold heart had slightly felt for her. The human was in love with Edward and he had suddenly left her- another poor soul broken because of the Cullen's. Eden has been in the same position as her before but she was heartbroken because the people she once considered as family had left her for dead in that dungeon.

"Can I hang out with you? For some reason people aren't being really welcoming, aha and your the only one whose actually talked to me today" Eden asked, she faked a frown and looked down on the floor. Although was she said was true, Eden realised most people didn't go up to her was probably because of her resting bitch face, and maybe the reputation the Cullens had enforced in this school.

"Of course"

~~

I hope you guys had enjoyed the first chapter. I had rewritten it completely but not enough to confuse you for the next chapter :) Chapters are not usually this short btw!!

Please like, comment and follow!

Question of the day:

How old were you when you first watched Twilight?