Oblivion - Multifandom - (you tuber Black White)

Daniel James Howell...you didn't realize the light could be so easily switched off.

"Dan." You sighed, hearing his breath on the other side of the line, your phone pressed against your ear, you were sitting in a small booth, on the top floor of costa, watching the world travel past you. An herbal tea sat by your feet, that you had lazily propped up on the wooden table provided.

"Hey baby." He chuckled, your heart swelled at the new apparent nickname he had decided upon himself to give you.

"how'd it go?" was his first question.

"Good... she apologized, and I cleared the air." You mumbled, taking a deep breath and swallowing a large gulp of tea.

"Where are you now? I'm on my way to the park-"you heard the rush of cars zoom past him and you winced.

"Did you go via the causeway? Dan that roads really busy, please be careful, turn back and go the safer way." You rushed softly, gripping the tea in your hand, the paper cup denting at the pressure built up behind your strained fingers.

"I'll be fine baby; I can handle London streets." He chuckled

"Dan, London isn't like Australia!" you heard the large boom of a lorry and your heart raced, it was like it knew what would happen next.

"(Name) seriously stop stessin-"the horn was loud.

It cut him off before he could finish, and the screeching of yelling tires made your ears bleed. Hearing the line go dead, after the rumble and tumble of the car smacking against Dan's body, made your fingers burst through the cup. The burning tea dripped down your arm, causing your skin to bubble. You didn't even wince.

Welcoming the pain, just as Dan welcomed his death...

HA NO. SIKE.

THE STORY IS ALMOST OVER SO ID THOUGHT ID GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK ;)