Chapter 16: Party Time Part II

Start from the beginning

Ethan rumbled a little as eyes turned to us. Thomas eyed Larissa, who was frozen with fear and fury, for a while then looked back over the pack. "The list of offenses are serious and long, but after much thought, Miranda and I both agreed that Charlotte and Ethan will get to decide what her punishment will be."

Thomas looked directly at us the nodded his chin back to Larissa. "So, what will it be you two?"

Ethan and I both eyed her, growing lowly while the pack turned to gaze at us. He let out a hot breath and kissed my hair, nuzzling it a bit while Larissa waited for us to speak. "You do the honors babe."

"Banish her," I called out.

Larissa let out what sounded like a gasp before horror filled her face. The wolves around us yipped and barked out in approval while Thomas nodded in agreement.

He turned to Larissa, who looked like she was begging him for help, pleading with her eyes; but he gave her no mercy. He couldn't now, not with the pack on our side.

"Men will run with you and see that you head out of this pack. If our patrols do not report back to me that you have crossed a border, then we will find you and treat you as a rogue."

"What?!" She cried out.

Wolves snarled at her and snapped her jaws while Ethan and I rumbled in approval. Thomas growled lowly to her, as did Miranda. "Get out."

With that, the guards pushed her back through the pack house and out the doors, where she took off running; her wolves howls filling the night with the rest of the packs howls of approval.

"Maverick here, we're on here."

"Roger that, we have eyes on her," Andrea added. "She's going straight for Lusa already."

"Remi?" Ethan said.

"Ready and in place, when she's in custody we'll let you know. Jaxon is here with his men and Levi is on his way. She's not getting over this border without running into us."

"Good," Ethan replied. "Keep me updated."

"Roger that," Ryder replied before hopping off.

I felt my heart flutter a little, flutter at the thought that maybe, just maybe we would catch a break. Ethan took a sip of his beer while Drew said something next to him.

"We need to get into your dad's office," I said over our bond link.

Ethan looked around as wolves began to forget the meeting and enjoy the party; drinks were being poured, dancing was picking up, and laughter was starting to fill the backyard.

"Follow my lead." I nodded. He looked over at Evan, linking something to him quickly before Evan pulled Lyanna over to the bar while Ethan pulled me inside. "Hope you don't mind PDA sunshine."

"What?" I asked as we walked up the stairs.

He chuckled to himself and turned quickly, pushing me against the rail before he buried his face in my neck. Some wolves looked up at us curiously, but I was quickly distracted as Ethan kissed at my mark gently.

"What are you doing?!" I hissed out.

"Improvising baby," he replied.

"This is improvising?" I asked while he kissed alongside my jaw.

"Just go with it," he breathed out before kissing me.

He pulled away and I gave him a small scowl, drawing a chuckle from his lips as we walked into the pack house. He looked around until his eyesight landed on a leather chair. It was next to the fireplace where Drew and Nessa were snuggled up in an opposite Chair. Sam and Martin were chatting with them from their seats on the couch; apparently, someone said something funny, because Nessa almost spit her drink out as we walked up, she was laughing so damn hard.