BONUS CHAPTER-ANDREA

"Andrea!"

She was running in front of me towards the Lusa pack line with this wicked glint in her eyes like she was going to make it across–like that would save her. If she only knew that they had been cooperating with us... Moron.

"Andrea!"

I wasn't listening to Ryder or the others. I could smell the Thorne's coming and my only worry was if Levi got to her first. Selfish grumpy ass would want a piece of her before I could have my turn.

My wolf was running hard, yipping out and growling in approval of this chase as we wove through trees that ran down a hill. She was anxious–giddy almost like a pup. She had been anxious all day for this chase. We couldn't afford for it to go wrong; if it went wrong then this could turn into a bloodbath that no one wanted to bathe in.

"Andrea wait!" Remi called out but I had my eyes on the target.

Larissa wove around towards a large abandon looking building where some Lusa warriors were waiting for her. I growled out again, the warriors eyeing me with wide eyes–she was mine.

This bitch thought she could walk away from almost getting Charlotte and I killed, lying about it, and just being an overall cunt. Nope. My beast growled in agreement. Our pack didn't need poisonous wolves like her.

She turned to run the other way as Lusa warriors charged after her but it was me that rammed into her. We tumbled a few feet where both of us were more focused on our claws and teeth than where we were going.

When we stopped we both sprung up. She looked at me with wide eyes as the warriors gathered around, confused on what to do. Larissa's eyes changed from wide with shock to utter disgust–hate. She growled out viciously at me and snapped her jaws in the air as a warning.

My beast just chuckled lowly. We were about to show this she-wolf that you shouldn't fuck with us–a classic lesson that I had seen my own father hand down time and time again. My father.

My beast growled out as he stirred in our mind. I could feel him pushing me, supporting me just like he always had all these years–we always supported each other. He was my rock. He was the big softy that always let me have the food off of his plate when I was still hungry after I had finished my meal.

But he wasn't a Master of Arms because he was a generous man. My father could turn into a beast that would give you nightmares. I had only seen it a few times and it was enough for me to not only have a great amount of respect, but fear as well.

Larissa growled out again but it only enraged me. I snarled out then let a growl rip out of me that had some of the Lusa warriors jumping back, one of them–a man with dark hair that smelled like a beta, cocked his head as his eyes went wide with amusement. I snapped at her then started to slowly walk to her–I was going to savor this.

I mean, I wasn't going to kill her. But all she needed to be able to do was talk. Surely losing a few fingers wouldn't impair that?

I consulted my wolf and she agreed, but we both agreed not to rip her tongue out even though that's what we craved to do. Later. We could always do that later.

Levi was close, I could feel them coming so I knew I better get to work. I could feel Remi, Ryder, and our men closing in as well. Usually, the trackers could outrun me but not on this hunt. On this hunt, there was no one stopping me from getting this wolf shaking with rage before me.

She snapped again as I neared her, crouching like she was going to pounce when she jumped back instead–trying to escape.

Pussy.