Chapter 1: A Meeting

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!
You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock. You open your sleeping, dusty (E/C) Eyes and slowly Sit up on your bed. "Yaaaawn.... What time is it?" You ask as you turn around to check the time.
"10:33?!" You say and jump out of bed. "Crap! I'm gunna be late!"
You race to the Bathroom, take a shower and head downstairs wearing your (F/C) Hoodie Jacket, jeans and some (S/F/C) Shoes.  You run downstairs and make a sharp right turn into the kitchen. as you enter you see a note left by your guardians on the fridge, it reads: "Hello Y/N!  We are going on a trip to visit a sick relative. We will be back in a few days. We left you some money on a envelope under the kitchen counter.  Please be careful,"

You sigh and grab an apple from the fridge while singing "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". You carefully slip your hand under the kitchen counter and grab the envelope. You skip it into your pocket and walk outside the house door.

*Frisk's P.O.V*
I'm sitting on our red couch. Next to me is Sans, Undyne, Alphys and Chara. We were watching Mettaton on Tv. I hear Chara Sigh, He always hated Mettaton. Toriel was Making pie as Asgore was in the backyard tending to his flower garden. After a few minutes I hear Sans say something. "Hey kid, didn't you ask Y/N to meet you at the park today?" He asks, "oh yeah I forgot!" I quickly stood up from the couch but I felt someone taking my arm and pulling me down.

"Forget about him Frisk!" I hear Chara with a Angry Tone, "Leave that Jerk Hanging!" Sans shoots a mad look at him. "I'm going Chara! He is a very nice And adorable person!" I reply quickly and walk outside the door. "Plus I've loved him ever since the first time I met him..." I think. Then my legs run like the wind, the park is nearby so I don't need the bus. But Y/N does, giving me time! My backpack jumping and hitting my back as I run... I hope I arrive in time!

Your P.O.V
I wait a while at the bus stop, Probably 5 minutes before I give up and run to the park. After about 10 minutes of running I reach it. I should probably get a bike sooner or later. I walk around the park until I spot Frisk, next to a waterfall. "Hey Frisk!" I greeted Her with a smile. She turns around quick, Blushing?

"O..Oh! Hey Y/N!" Responds Nervously. "So, why did you want to meet here?" You ask them, "umm.... I wanted to tell you something.." Frisk's blush thickened, " its that... I....I.....I LOVE YOU!" They say.. your In shock.... because in fact, you loved them too. Their calm and cheerful attitude, their determination, they always find a way to win, and for some reason, you fell for Frisk.

"I..I'm sorry!" Frisk says as she runs away.
"FRISK WAIT..." you shout, but they run out of your sight... you needed to call Frisk tonight, and tell her that you love her too.