Dedicated to Lee_xoxo because she always comments :)

Disasterology 7

From:  Louis Tomlinson (the stranger with the tea)

9.02

Good morning, love. How are you feeling today? :)

A wide smile appeared on Niall's face, even though he'd only just woken up. Who thought Niall Horan would ever get a good morning text?

His eyes fluttered a little, as he tried to fight the sleep. Someone was waiting for a response, he reminded himself. There were dark bags under his eyes, along with red tear tracks. He still hated waking up alone and the happiness Louis's text caused didn't stay very long.

He picked up his phone, his fingers hoovering over the touch screen. He hesitated for a second. Should he lie or tell the truth? Louis has asked him such a tricky question. But he empathised feeling, at least in Niall's head he did, so he must mean the real thing, right?

To: Louis Tomlinson (the stranger with the tea)

9.07

Not that good to be honest. I hate waking up alone.

It sounded a little melodramatic, but oh well. He'd already pressed the send button. 

He quickly took a shower, not wanting to let Louis wait. When he'd done his hair, his phone lit up, indicating he'd gotten a new message. 

From: Louis Tomlinson (the stranger with the tea)

9.16

Want me to come over?

Niall's heart fluttered a little at the thought of someone caring that much about him. For a second, he forgot all his worries. Louis could come over and they could have breakfast together and watch a stupid movie and play stupid games and do stupid things and-

To: Louis Tomlinson (the stranger with the tea)

9.18

I can't, sorry :c Gotta look for Harry.

There was no way he could do any of those things. His best friend was still missing. No matter how lonely he felt, or how much he felt like spending some more time with Louis, he simply couldn't. 

From: Louis Tomlinson (the stranger with the tea)

9.19

Than I'm coming with you. At what time do we start? :)

And that's how Louis ended up at Niall's doorstep merely half an hour later. His hair was perfectly styled, his clothing as punkrocky as usually and he'd had breakfast. In order to get there in time, he'd skipped a few things he normally did in the morning. 

Visiting Harry per example. 

The curly haired boy had spent the whole morning staring at the white ceiling, his back burning from the contact with the mattress. He could hear Louis getting up and getting read in the distance. That's how it always felt. As if Harry was isolated from the world, kilometres away from any sign of live, while in reality, Louis was just outside the door. 

Harry didn't know whether he wanted Louis to come in or not. He spent his time trying to calm his breathing and heartbeat, convincing himself that Louis wasn't going to hurt him that day.