5

Disasterology 5

Dedicated to @MiiMyselfandTime for her lovely comment :)

"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty."

Harry's eyes shot open when he felt someone kick his side. All air escaped his lungs, as he shot up. His face twisted in pain while he panted for breath.

"Finally."

Louis greeted him with an eye roll, an annoyed look on his face. When Harry regained his breath, he greeted Louis with a polite good morning. Louis ignored it though, he was lost in thought. This was once again a new side of Louis. He couldn't keep himself from wondering whether the lad actually had a nice side.

Maybe he just didn't like Harry.

That must be it. Even though Louis often called Harry beautiful, he didn't believe him. He must've changed his mind. Harry always noticed the way Louis looked at him when he inspected his bare chest. It seemed as if Louis ripped apart all the cells in his body, studying each and every one of them. Judging them. There was no way Louis thought Harry was beautiful. He just lied to himself; he had to stick to his plan.

To create something beautiful and destroy it.

"Want some food today?"

Louis asked him, taunting him with a cup of steaming soup and a donut. It was more food than he'd ever offered, but there was no way Harry would accept it.

Even though his stomach was begging for food, he refused to eat. The memories of himself throwing up were still too fresh in his mind. He could still feel the pain and the burning fever. He could still hear Niall's sobs.

Louis just shrugged, not even attempting to hide the smile on his face. It soon disappeared again though, when he seemed to remember something.

"Here, put this on."

Louis threw him a dark cloth. He eyed it suspiciously. What was he supposed to do with that? How could he possibly put that on?

"Oh for god's sake."

With a sigh, he pulled Harry closer, roughly putting the blindfold on. Harry let out a yelp, receiving an eye roll and a smack to the head from Louis. He bit his tongue in an attempt to keep himself from making any sound.

Without a warning, Louis dragged the younger boy with him, causing him to stumble on his feet. By now, he'd bit his tongue so hard, he could taste blood.

He was afraid of what was about to come. What if Louis was trying to get rid of him? What if he finally realised that Harry wasn't all that beautiful after all? What if he'd found someone new?

After what seemed like a few metres, Louis came to a halt, mindlessly dropping Harry on the floor. It felt different though. The tiles were a little less cold and for that, he was thankful.

He could hear the sound of dripping water, along with Louis's occasional sigh.

Louis ripped the blindfold off, pulling out a strand of hair by accident (or not). Harry blinked a few times in an attempt to let his eyes adjust to the light. He was in a bathroom. There was a toilet, a shower, a bath and pretty much everything else there is in a normal bathroom. For some reason, this shocked Harry. He didn't know why, but he didn't expect Louis to have a bathroom like everyone else.

"Strip off your clothes, you're taking a bath."

Louis announced, a hint of impatience in his voice. Harry quickly did as he asked, trying to get off the fabric that stuck to his wounds.