Chapter 12: Tricks

Start from the beginning

"Alright," pop called out, "No shifting until I say!"

I could feel Ethan next to me, I could feel his concern. His need to protect me which only irritated me; I didn't want him put me in some ivory tower, my place was next to him as his was to mine.

The next thing I knew Andrea headed towards me. I stepped to the side, eying her approach us gracefully. That was one thing about Andrea, she was damn graceful, like a dancer when she fought.

She looked for a second like she was coming for me, when she ducked and lunged at Ethan. Billy was flying towards me, I slid underneath him then turned on my heel, running back towards him and ramming into him.

Billy and I tumbled to the ground, but lucky for me, I ended up on top. Fist to the chest then the shoulder before I leaped off of him; Ethan had tossed Andrea to the side and blocked me from the fight as Andrea and Billy circled us.

"Ethan," I warned.

He growled lowly to Andrea who eyed me deviously. She came after me, but Ethan pushed me out of the way. I growled at him but didn't see Billy coming for me.

"Dammit," I growled out before I rolled out of Billy's way.

He sent a fist to me that I dodged but landed two to my ribs. I could hear Ethan's growls from behind me; he was laying hard into Andrea, trying to get to me while I fought with Billy.

I was doing well, landing blows to Billy where it counted, when Ethan crashed into Billy, leaving me vulnerable to Andrea.

I turned and was able to dodge Andrea who was running towards me. She skidded around and lunged at me; landing a few blows on me before I landed some good ones on her.

Ethan growled again and sent Billy flying across the ring before he began to march towards Andrea. "Ethan!" pop growled out.

Ethan paused for a second. A second where I caught Lyanna's eye, she mouthed 'sorry' to me. A second where Elliot was in front of Ethan in a flash, pushing him out of the ring with Evan and Andrea helping.

I looked around and saw Lyanna and Jake walk up with smirks on their faces. Ethan was laying into the other's so bad the Billy had to come to their aid to help. Soon Ryder jogged up and stood next to Jake. He shrugged apologetically. "Sorry Ghostrider."

My wolf snapped out. Our guard was already up but now she was ready to strike; this game they were playing did not amuse her. We could hear Ethan growling out for us and we are split; part of us wanted to help him and part of us wanted to show him that we could handle this on our own.

"Ethan, you can't protect her from everything," Pop yelled out at him.

"Really Emmet?" I asked while the older male cocked his head amusingly at me.

He nodded. "What are you afraid up little Thorne?"

My eyes widened as Lyanna came barreling towards me. Damn, she was so like Liam. Thorne blood raging as it met more Thorne blood.

I heard Ethan roar from behind me, but I pushed it aside. I had to focus now, my beast and I had to focus. We were frustrated at our male, our male who was hurting us more by trying to protect us than helping us. We were frustrated with the silvering male; mostly this whole situation was frustrating as hell.

Lyanna dodged a blow right as Jaked ran towards me. I growled loudly. Something clicked in me and it was like I was on autopilot.

I cracked Lyanna's knee before hitting Jake right where he had an injury in his shoulder. As Lyanna fell, I grabbed her by the pony-tail; wrapping it around my wrist and yanking her across the ring before I slammed another fist into Jake's bad rib.