Chapter 2 + [TRAILER 2]

I made this trailer. Hope it's quite alright.

Two
☢☢☢

Done with diary entry for the day, I took a breather and rolled on my back on the bed. I picked up the diary and held it above my eyes to read it. And then I laughed, rolling my eyes at my own silliness. I was being completely ridiculous. I'd written about five pages and he was everywhere. It was embarrassing. But I felt that I needed to write about him because, ever since I saw him, he'd been stuck on my mind like something about him had stamped the very thought of him on my forehead. I needed to let it out. Now I feel relieved.

Three days had passed since I saw him but, my mind didn't seem to have any idea about the art of stop-the-fuck-thinking-about-him. I kept on seeing the distant, fleeting image of him in my eyes like a scene from a movie, playing over and over in my head. The more I tried to stop thinking about him, the harder it became. It was exhausting. It felt as impossible as trying to stop falling when you're already flying through the air. Freefall. There was no one pushing me, no one asking me to jump, but there was definitely something pulling me down.

There is no reason why, no answer where; yet I kept falling.

My roommate, Vanessa, darts inside with her face flushed red in excitement. I sit up on my bed to watch her hustle about the room. She soon got busy rummaging through her closet, her ass facing me, throwing out one cloth after the other.

"This is shit," she curses and stands up. Then she turns to look at me. "I don't know."

"What's going on?" I asked her.

She questioned me back, "Lola, have you been out lately?"

"Not in these three days."

"Get up and wear your jeans. Let's go have some fun."

"Where are we going?"

"Adventure." She gave me those deadly, mischievous looks and I fully bought it.

I jumped up from my bed, slipped on my jeans, boots, pulled on a rather light jacket over my t-shirt and tied my hair up to a neat ponytail.

"Uh-huh." Vanessa shook her head and let my hair free. "Cooler this way."

"Thanks."

Vanessa's gray-haired best friend Carli bolts inside our room the next minute, prompting us, "Come on. Let's go! They're here!"

"Who's here?"

Vanessa leaps up once, fisting her palms like a winner before she grabbed my wrist and we ran all the way to the campus gate.

"Alright. Stop running!" Carli orders at the gate.

We immediately did.

"Now, take your breath and act cool." She laughs.

I looked over Vanessa. She was already adjusting her hair, jacket, jeans, she hopped up once or twice to warm up her body, then with a deep breath, she looked at me. "Ready?"

"What's going on?" I shook my head at them.

Breaking into a wide smile, she jerked me at my elbow before they strutted ahead of me. I followed them out the gate and then a little further until the cafe outside came into view. . . also, the bikers that hung around in that area.

There were more in number than the last time I saw them and we weren't the only girls. I followed Vanessa and Carli until I realized it was those bikers we were going to meet. Alarm bells rang in my head, reminding me I didn't fit into this group.