Gone

The thudding continued as a green gun was pushed into Frank's hand. His eyes grew wide as he began to shake his head. "Oh, no. I am not shooting anything."

"There's a stun option." Jack said, pointing to a lever on the weapon. "That's the nice thing about these laser blasters."

"That's rad..." Frank still wasn't sure he wanted to fire the weapon at all. He looked around the room instead.

Disturbance was pulling Gasoline Threat from the car engine, holding out her hearing aid to her as she looked at him with confusion in her expression. Silent was standing by the computer screen with Ianto, frantically pointing at different spots on the screen. Jet Star was piling more laser blasters onto the table.

"Alright, listen UP!" Jet Star yelled, causing all in the room to stop what they were doing and turn to him. As they did, Jet Star climbed onto the swivel chair that Silent had been spinning around on earlier.

"What's happening?" Silent asked, looking at Jet Star with worry. "Why are they attacking now?"

"What do we do, Jet Star?"

"Are we even ready for something like this?"

Jet Star hollered, sending the room into silence. "We are killjoys! Killjoys stand for freedom and being the person you've always wanted to be." Jet Star spoke with true belief and stolidity in his words, "We refuse to let the Draculoids take that away with their upgrades! We will stand tall and fight for what is right!"

"Killjoys!" A voice somewhere in the room called out.

"Make some noise!" Everyone in the room hollered, throwing an arm into the air.

Jet Star jumped down from the swivel chair, sending it speedily rolling off to the side. He moved quickly towards Frank, stopping just in front of him.

"Your Doctor is out with Kobra Kid, correct?" He asked, adjusting the settings on the laser gun in his hands.

Frank nodded, "Yes, sir."

Jet Star nodded, looking up at Frank. "Ever fired one of these?" He asked, raising his blue weapon.

"No, sir."

"Just know: you keep it on stun, you aim for the Dracs, and you pull the trigger." Jet Star informed him, making the motions to go along with his words as he spoke.

Frank felt uneasy about the instruction, but nodded. He wanted his Doctor to be here with him. He was afraid for the time lord's safety, being out there while the Dracs were attempting to break in here. They hadn't met them first, had they?

"Stick by me, Frank, you'll be fine." Jack patted Frank's shoulder as Jet Star walked away, "I've got your back... As well as anything else you'd trust me with." He added with a wink.

"Dirty flirt even at a time like this." Ianto smirked as he hurried past the two. He was going to grab a weapon from the table as he laughed, "Have I told you how much I love you for that?"

Jack smirked back at the other man, "Tell me again when we're really showing each other our love."

Another snarky comment seemed to be in the works when a earth shattering shake sent nearly everyone falling to the floor. "They've got in!" Silent exclaimed, hastily readjusting his headset as he looked at his monitor with wide eyes.

"Ianto and Ghosted, roof with me!" Jet Star ordered, quickly propelling himself to his feet. "The rest of you, stay low and shoot well!"

Disturbance hastily nodded, turning to hold Gasoline Threat's cheeks to press a rushed kiss to her lips. He then crawled over to where Silent Strike was and repeated the action before pushing up to his feet.