Chapter Ten

Author note - It's only been over a year but I'm finally updating this story! I can't promise when I will update again, but hopefully it won't be to long. I really want to finish is story. :)

Emma POV - 6 months later

It wasn't long after Elizabeth 9th birthday that Killian and I decided  to approach the subject of having another baby with Elizabeth. "I'd get a little brother or sister?" Elizabeth asked, we nod "Would you like that?" Elizabeth smiled brightly "Yes!" I smiled. Elizabeth then looked as if she was deep in thought "What's wrong?" Killian asked, Elizabeth look up, nervously fiddling "How is the baby made, and don't just say Mummy and Daddy make it."  

Killian moved uncomfortable. We had yet to talk with her about sex in detail, of course with both Regina and Mary-Margaret having Neal and Roland she knew the baby would grow in my belly. "Umm.. well.. you see.." Killian tired to explain, stubbing over his words "I'll take this one" Killian sighed in relief "Thanks love" He kissed my check and bolted out the front door. "Come on sweetie" I say leading Elizabeth to the bathroom. 

I thought I may as well get it all out in the open, she wasn't getting any younger and soon enough she would begin her period. Elizabeth keep making strange and worried faces "But I thought bleeding was bad?" I smile, she was so innocent, I really hoped it stayed that way "This is a good bleed, only when you are older like me and want to have children is it bad okay?" She nods. Now to talk about sex, I thought about giving the whole 'when and man loves a women' speech but it didn't feel right. 

"Okay, so you know that Dad is different from you and I right?" She nods "Yes he's a boy." I nod, thinking in my head how to get the words out. I took a breath, I begin explaining in detail. It was very hard to remember to use the proper word, saying penis and vagina instead of the dirty names Killian and I would shout out when in the moment. "Someone will do that to me!?" Elizabeth asked worry all over her face.

"One day, by I'm sure your Dad won't let that happen till your much much older" I say, knowing how protective Killian would be. "As you grow up, it won't be as scary and it will actually be something you want" Elizabeth screwed up her face as if to say she would never want it. "But when that day comes, I want you to promise you will come to me and Dad okay?" She nods, coming in for a hug. 

Killian POV 

I had actual felt a little bad leaving Emma to deal with explain to Elizabeth 'well she offered'. As I walked along the docks, I noticed Henry sitting by the water. "Hello lad" I say, he turn giving me a weak smile. Something was wrong, I sat down behind him "Want to talk about it?" Henry sighed "Mum and Dad only care about Roland, I'm always in the way and their too busy with him to even pay any attention to me." 

"Henry, I'm sure your parents don't mean too. A baby can be hard and they are trying to do their best. It doesn't mean they don't love you any less. I'm sure things will get better over time." Henry nods, I know it wasn't going to make him feel better but it was worth a try "Why don't you come stay with us tonight?" He smiled ear to ear "Yes! Anything to get away from him crying all night long." I frown a little, knowing that was going to be coming our way. 

"Emma? Elizabeth?" I called as we walked inside. "Living room" Emma calls out, they were laying on the couch watching some girly movie "Everything go good?" I ask, Emma nods. Henry comes in "Henry!" Elizabeth jumps up running to hug him. "Dad can we play upstairs?" I nodded taking a seat as they when off. "How much does she know?" I asked "Everything." My eyes widen "She wanted details" Emma shrugged like it was nothing. 

"Well maybe you can show me the details tonight" Emma giggles "Oh I'm defiantly going to enjoy trying for this baby." I say pulling her lips to mine, the kiss soon became deep. I pulled Emma to straddle my lap, her finger griping with my hair. My own hands finding her hips, slightly moving them to grind me. "Killian.. the.. kids" She said between kisses. I sighed, letting her get off "Be patient" Emma said with one more light kiss. "I'm going to start get dinner started" I nod, and head up stairs to have a shower. 

As I walked pasted Elizabeth surprised to not hear a sound, which was very strange for Elizabeth and Henry. I shrugged it off before hearing whispers from the bathroom. I quietly walked over to the door, listening in. "Eww!" Elizabeth shouts, but it quickly cut off "Shh! You wanted to see it, and it's not eww." Henry said. I felt my head spin, knowing what was happening right behind the door. My little girl wasn't so little anymore, but at least she was gross out by Henry's boyness. 

"Maybe if you touch it, it won't be as eww" Henry said obvious offended, I of course was not gonna let that happen, I knew they were just curious and it wasn't in anyway sexual but that my baby. "Killian what are you doing?" Emma said coming up the stairs, just as I went to open the door from this going any further. Silent fall over the hallway as, I look to see it. Nothing I could do as Elizabeth curious poked Henry. Both children going bright red as they spotted me.

Emma soon beside me, I was frozen. "Umm, Elizabeth sweetie. Come here please" Emma calming said, Elizabeth nods. "Henry why don't you get dressed and come down and help with dinner." Within seconds the door was shut and Emma, I and Elizabeth returned down stairs.

"I'm sorry, I did something bad. I just thought if I saw it, it wouldn't scared me as much" Elizabeth said teary eyed "Oh baby, it's okay." I said pulling her into a hug. "Really?" I nod "Baby I get it, after Mummy telling you all the stuff, it's understandable you would be curious. But you need to promise that you and Henry don't do anything like that ever again?" I said, she seemed to think on that "Never again? Even when we are your age?" I smiled a little at that, damn smart little girl. 

"One day thing may change with Henry, but remember you promise to talk to us." Emma sweetly said, Elizabeth nods "I'm sorry, I promise I will next time" I smiled "Lets hoped that not for a long long time" I gave Elizabeth a little tickle, making her laugh. "Okay Daddy, I love you"