Chapter Three

Killian POV 

"Regina, would you mind watching Mr Jones daughter for a minute?" Emma asked the women I guessed to be Henry's mother "You can call me Killian, love" I say, she blushes. I couldn't help but stare at her beauty 'and her ass' as I followed her towards her office. "Okay, so classes will be Monday and Thursday." I nod, she hands me a few forms "Just fill these out and she will be all set." I fill them out and hand them back. 

Emma scans over the paper "Oh you forgot to put your wife's information in." I frown, playing with my wedding ring 'Great she think I'm still married, well in truth I still was.' "We are split up" I simply say, not really wanted to tell someone I just meet that I was cheated on. A small smile appears on her face. "I'm sorry to hear that, I don't mean to pry but why do you still wear your ring?" She asked. I thought for a moment, why did I still wear it? Did I hope that she would come back? 

I gaze into Emma's eyes, it was as if the realization washed over me, I needed to move forward instead of back. That was the whole reason I moved to Stroybrooke. I slowly remove my ring "I guess I was living in the past, but I'm ready to move forward." I say placing in my pocket. "Thank you" I shyly say, she smiles.

"Emma, everyone is arriving" Regina calls out. "Guess I better get going love, what times pick up?" I ask exiting her office "4:30" I nod and go to Elizabeth who is happily playing with Henry who waves at me "Hello lad, is Elizabeth being a good girl" I say knelling down to their height, he nods. "Daddy! I'm always good" I laugh "Right you are, now Daddy will be back in an hour okay?" She nods giving me a kiss on the check.

"Bye bye baby girl!" I yell out one last time, making every women there 'aww' as Elizabeth smiles cutely, waving me goodbye. Even Emma who's eyes catch mine just as I leave. I give a quick wink, she blushes once again. I smile heading back to my car, maybe things are finally looking up.

Emma POV

I stood in a little shock, could Killian be anymore prefect. The way he spoke and held himself, the way his smile lit up the room, the way he was with Elizabeth. It was incredibly attractive and I know I wasn't the only women who thought so. The mothers we all whispering about him, nearly drooling over him. "To bad he's married" Regina whispers to me coming to my side. She and I were close, being the only mother who wasn't completely up herself.

"They are split" I blurt out "Really? Might have to get myself some of that" She jokes, I just roll my eyes "But in all seriousness maybe it's time you get a rebound, and he would be amazing in bed I can just tell." I look at her with soft eyes "Regina, I'm.. I'm not ready for that. I can't deny he is very attractive" I blush thinking of what his tuned body would look like "But?" Regina said "But like I said it's too soon."

Regina sighed "Emma, I'm going to be honest with you. You have been moping around the last 6 months and you know I understand losing someone is a big deal, but your just going to make your life worst. It's time get over it, have one night of mean less sex and get on with your life." She said giving me a pat on the back before leaving with the other mums. She was right, I just never wanted to admit it. 

My thoughts were interrupted when I looked down to a group of 12 happy children sitting in front of me ready for the lesson to start. Elizabeth and Henry seat right in the front, they seemed very close even after one day. Henry had always been a little bit of an outcast and being in the dance class didn't really help, as the other boys would tease him. 

"Okay, ready?" I ask, they all nod jumping up and running to stand in front of a mirror. Elizabeth didn't really know what to do but Henry was being very sweet helping her, holding hands and gliding her to stand beside him. I began the lesson, first going over steps we had learnt last class, Elizabeth cutely tried to follow along but failing "Everyone just keep going over those steps for a little" I say.

Making my way over to Elizabeth "Come with me sweetie" I hold out my hand and take her over to the other side of the studio. "Now I'm going to show you the steps a little slower okay?" she nods, cutely sticking her tongue as she tries so very hard to get them right. After a few minutes, she started to pick it up, a wide smiles across her face "I did it! I did it!" She was beyond cute "Want to try with everyone else?" She nods and we rejoin the group. 

Elizabeth was doing very well for her first day, defiantly a natural. Parents come to pick up their children and soon only Henry and Elizabeth were left. Henry was staying back late with me tonight as Regina had a town meeting. My next class was going to start soon and older children were being dropped off. "Henry, why don't you and Elizabeth play in my office till her father arrived" they both smile, holding hands again and skipped off to my office.

Lucky I had a few toys they could play with, I was happy Henry finally had a friend. He was only my friends child but I've seen him grow up and always been there for him, so in a way he was like a son to me. I wondered where Killian was, normally parents gave me a heads up if they were going to be late, but I guess it's his first time doing any of this as this was normally the mothers job. I just hoped everything was okay. 

Author Note - Everyone who is reading 'Art & Love' it will be updated with the next 24hrs :)