Chapter Nine

Author Note -Will be having a lot of time jumps from now on.. 

Killian's POV -2 years later

Despite asking Emma to marry me, we had taken things slow. We had on 4 dates before having the most incredible sex I'll ever had, Emma moving after 6 months and married a year after that. I had of course had to tell Emma about Milah, seeing as we had still be technically married. The divorce was pretty painless, she simply signed the paper and sent them back. I was defiantly glad I didn't have to see her face. 

Elizabeth was now 8 year old and very much following in Emma's foot steps, becoming an amazing dancer. Her room had become filled with anything and everything dance related. "Mummy!" Elizabeth yells coming into our room, I smile never getting sick of hear that. "Yes sweetie" Emma said as Elizabeth came to her side and jumping up. "Look! Can you go!" Elizabeth said, jumping up and down with a piece of paper in her hands.

I grab it, looking at a flyer for a dance performance in New York. Emma face looks sad as I hand it to her. "Elizabeth why don't you let Mummy and Daddy think on it?" Elizabeth frowned, crossing your arms. It got a giggle out of Emma "We should go" She said with a weak smile. "Really?" She nods. "YES!!!" Elizabeth shouts giving Emma a hug and kiss to her cheek. "Hey want about me?" I whine, acting upset. "Daddy should of said yes for kisses" She sasses before running along. 

Emma sat up staring at the flyer "Love, is everything okay?" I say, sitting up also. Arm going around the back of her neck, Emma leaning into the crook of my neck. "No" She sighs "Before Graham passed I had been accepted into that dance company, but after he was gone I couldn't do it. I hadn't even told him about it." A few tears fall, which she quickly wiped away "But that's the past and I'm happy with you now. Just makes you think of how different ours life could be"

Of course Henry wanted to go to the performance also. "You sure you don't want to come Regina?" I asked her, "I'd love to but I'm not really to trust anyone else with my little boy" Regina said holding the newest member of their family, Roland only being 1 month old I understood. "Plus sure Mary-Margaret and I will catch up" I smiled, Regina and Robin hadn't been the only ones adding to the family. Mary-Margaret and David also having a little boy boy Neal who was now a year old. 

Robin kiss Regina and Roland then helped me with getting Henry and Elizabeth into his family car. Robin and I  were up the front taking sports as Emma played with the kids. It would of been nice having one of the girl to be here for her but I understood that performance and babies didn't really mix. But it defiantly got me thinking about more kids, of course I loved Elizabeth with all my heart but I had always wanted an other.

Emma POV 

When performance was breath taking, I couldn't help but quietly cry thinking that I could of been up there dancing. But then again that would of only happened if Graham never pasted and then who knows if I would end up married to Killian right now "Stop thinking love and just enjoy" I smiled, I loved how he would always  tell something was wrong. 

After the show, I was waiting for Killian, Robin and the kids when a voice called out my name "Emma?"I turn eyes going wide "August!?" Arms tightly wrap around me, lifting me up. "God I've missed you! How long as it been?" I smile brightly at him as I places me back down "I missed you too, and too long." August had been my friend from College. "What are you doing here" I asked, not evening looking at his attire "Dancing in the show of course"

I feel a body come behind me, hand coming to my waist. "Love, who's this?" You can practically hear the jealousy in Killian's voice. I hold back a giggle "Right, Killian this is August. August this is my husband Killian." August looks him up and down, a smirk across his face "Well hot damn! Lucky lady" I giggle, Killian face going red and confused "Don't worry honey, I won't steal your wife away from you. But I might just have to steal you away." 

Killian finally smiles, catching on to August batting for his term. "I'm glad to hear that" I softly hit his chest "You want to be stolen away?" He kisses my cheek "Of course not love, just glad I don't need to worry about you leaving." Killian very was dead serious. And I didn't blame him, his heart had been broken worse then mine. Of course losing someone you love hurt, but death is different to someone leaving you. 

"Mummy!" Elizabeth shouts running to us Robin and Henry not far behind. "Look what Daddy brought me." She said showing of a dancing doll, I rolled my eyes "Another one?" Killian sighed "She gave me that 'look'" I giggle, Elizabeth eye fall to August "Mummy! He's one of the dancer!" She was completely beaming with joy, August bent down to her height "Well seems someones following in her mothers foot steps" He said looking at her outfit, it was pink legging, with a 'Little Dancer' top. 

Emma smiled, Elizabeth may not be her blood but she would always be her daughter "Maybe one day you will be up on the stage." August said "Really? You think so?" He nods "If your anything like your mother you will be for sure" Elizabeth smiled even brighter, looking up to me "Mummy? Where you ever on stage" I shifted uncomfortable, August noticed giving a weak smile, knowing something had happened. "Anyway! I better be off" we hugged, exchanging number and he went off on his way.

"Mummy? Daddy?" Elizabeth asked as we get into the car "Yes sweetheart?" Killian said, fixing her belt. "Do you really think I could be up on that stage?" We smile, we defiantly had a little dancer on your hands "Of course, you'll be the best." 

Author Note -New Book!! I'm planing on finishing up this book and 'Art & Love' soon, so what a better time, then to start a new book :) Would love if you go check out 'Elizabeth.'