Chapter Seven

Important Author note! - Okay! Sooo! I'm getting married in 4 weeks and finding it really hard to find time to write lately as I have a lot on my plate at the moment (Plus getting sick doesn't help). I most likely won't be updating as often, but will try to update each book at least 2 time a week (But no promises). Hope you understand :) x 

Killian POV - 6 months later

"Emma, I think you're more stressed then the kids" I say as we stand of to the side of the stage "Oh shut up Killian!" I laugh, as she frowns at me. Emma had been super stressed out all day, it was the winter dance recital and she had been running around like a headless chicken. Regina and Ruby had helped with all the costumes and Robin and I did all the back ground sets. It was nice to have Robin around, become friends straight away.

I grabbed Emma shoulder, making her face me "Love, seriously you need to came down. It's going to be fine, just take a deep breathe" She nods, breathing in deep then releasing "Better?" Emma smiles and pulls me into a hug "Thanks" She smells so amazing, I nearly forget that we are still only friends. I had been falling deeper and deeper in love with her, and I was pretty sure she felt the same but I had put it in her court. If Emma wanted more she knew I'd be waiting for her, but I really didn't know how long I could wait when she was so beautiful, sweet and just amazing.

"Anytime love, now you better check on the little ones" Emma nods, giving a cute smile running off to were Regina and Ruby were getting the kids ready. I finish setting up and head to my seat with Robin. David & Mary-Margaret soon joined us. "How is she?" Mary-Margaret asked, I couldn't help but giggle "What do you think?" We all laughed "Do I need to calm her?" I shake my head.

Regina and Ruby join us just before the performance started, watching my little girl happily dancing around on stage. The biggest smile on her face, giving me little waves every now and then. "I think you got a dancer on your hands, she amazing" David whisper, I smiled. "Gets it from me" I boast making David burst into laughter and luckily the dance had just finished. "Hey! I'm pretty good mate, just you wait." I say, giving him a glare, he raising his arms in defense.

After the dance recital finished, Elizabeth and Henry run out, grinning wide. "Daddy! Did I do good? Did you see me?" Elizabeth asked as I picked her up, her arms wrapping around my neck. "Amazing love, and of course" I say with a smile, giving a kiss to her cheek. "Who is coming for dinner?" Regina asked, Elizabeth and I both raise our hands in a flash, making everyone giggle "You really are a dork" Emma states coming up behind me, pushing me a little as we all began to head to Regina and Robin's "Aye, and you love me for it."

Emma POV 

'That I do' I say in my head, my cheeks for sure going red. That goofy little smile he does just made me melt. 'God woman! Just tell the man you want more' I scold myself. I knew Killian had feelings for me, he had been very up front about that but didn't wish to push me and I liked that. But even tho I knew what I wanted I sort didn't know how in the hell to make the first move. I loved the friendship we had and a little part of me was a bit scared that we would lose it or break up and never be able to get back to this.

It also wasn't just Killian I had to think about, Elizabeth was a massive part of his life. Could I take on that mother role? I knew I loved Elizabeth and her me, she had started to stay over at my place some night just the two of us. I think she would be more then happy to have me live with them 'Bloody Hell, I'm not even dating the man and I'm thinking of living with him. I must sounds crazy. right?'

"Emma? Earth to Emma?" I slightly jump at the sound of Mary-Margaret's voice "Oh hey Mary-Margaret what's up?" I casually say "Was just about ask you the same, you have been staring at Killian for the last 10 minutes" I completely red, Killian turns to see me, giving that damn smirk and a little silly wave. "Emma! Come play" Elizabeth and Henry say saving me for having to answer Mary-Margaret "Sure" I give a smile to Mary-Margaret as the children pull me towards Henry's room, her giving me that look I know to well. 

'Just tell him' She didn't even have to speak the words, even though I hadn't told any of the girl about my feeling for him they all just knew. Always giving looks, a pointing over to Killian. And it was like I wasn't aloud to even look at the man without one of them doing something. I sighed, sitting down as Henry and Elizabeth got out same toys "Emma? Do you love my Daddy?" Elizabeth asked out of the blue. 

I didn't really know what to say, I knew for a six year old she was pretty smart. "Will you tell your Daddy?" I asked nervously, I wasn't sure what same over me but I wanted to see how Elizabeth would feel. She shakes her head, holding out her pinky "Pinky promise" I shake it "Yes, I love your Daddy" I whisper in her ear. I don't think Elizabeth had ever smiled so bright before, her arms tightly wrapping around me "You'll be my Mummy then?" I smile "Well that would be up to your Daddy" I say "But I would love to be your Mummy one day."