"Nothing, I just need you to tell me one thing. Do you trust me?" His question takes me off guard and I'm a little confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you trust me Holly?"

"Yes Louis. Of course I do" I say. I know Zayn might have told me some things but I can't say no to him when he sounds like a list puppy.

"Say it in a complete sentence" he replies. His request seems to get stranger by the second but I comply anyway.

"I trust you Louis. I really do" I try to say as sincerely as I can.

"Okay here are your drinks! One for you Holly and one for you Zayn" the waitress smiles as she places them on the table.

I smile but that soon fades when I hear Louis voice on the line.

"Your with Zayn! And your drinking!" He yells. 

I look over to Zayn for help and he mouths "hang up"

Confused with this entire phone call and Zayn telling me these things in the car. I shut my phone off and put it down.

"He's gonna be really mad" I say.

Zayn gives me a sympathetic smile and slides the drink closer to me.

"You're gonna need this" he tells me.

I cautiously pick it up and take a small sip. It taste really different from the drink I had yesterday.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Alcohol mixed with coke." He smiles and continues to chug down his drink.

"Oh..." My mind darts back to Louis. He's angry, there's no doubt about that but why did he seem so hurt?

"Hey" I feel my chin being lifted up and I see Zayn reaching across the small table.

"He'll be fine. Don't let him ruin your day. What do you say we go to my place and just watch a movie?"

"That would be nice" I answer.

He sits back down and I finish my drink. Every sip I take I get a little light headed. It taste really good but maybe a little too strong?

Whatever all I know if that I feel less stressed.

"Let's go" I tell Zayn.

"I have to pay hold on" he laughs lightly. He calls the waitress and she gives him the bill. I study the way she looks at him and it seems that she probably finds him attractive.

"Enjoy, your day!" She says as he hands her the cash.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks.

"Yes" my voice is a bit slurred as talk but I ignore it. We walk out of the restaurant and into his car with his hand on my lower back.

"Zayn how are you going to drive?" I ask him as he opens the door for me.

"I have a high resistance for alcohol, I'm fine" he reassures me as he enters the car.

He begins driving and I turn the radio on. I happen to love music.

"Zayn remember when we danced?" I giggled.

He laughs before answering.

"Yeah, you were pretty good." He told me.

I laughed and started playing with the ends of his hair.

"What are you doing?" He asks me while laughing.

I pull away and realize what I did.

"I'm sorry." I quickly apologize.

"It's fine"

I stay quiet and look down at my hands which are placed on my lap. I could picture Louis running his hands over them and up to my area slowly rubbing in circles. I squeeze my legs together and try to think about something else.

Zayn POV

Hmmmmm. I continuously debate with myself wether I should just get her a bit more drunk and fuck her now or wait.

God dammit, she's making it so hard though.

Especially when she was tugging on the ends of my hair. She seems like the type to do that during sex.

I steal a glance at her and she's looking down at her lap. Right when I try to turn my head I can't help but notice her bite her lip and squeeze her legs together.

Fuck.

That was hot and that means only one thing.

Shit, what do I do now? I can tell she wants to be touched but I'm not sure if she wants it to be done by me.

I'll just have to wait until I am certain she wants me and not Louis.

By the looks of it though, Louis is acting pretty shady.

"We're here" I tell her as I get out of the car and jog to her side to open the door.

She steps out and I can't help but notice her phone on the seat. I quickly take it without her noticing and slip it in my pocket.

"You live here?" She asks.

"Yep" I live in an apartment building. It's really nice looking and I can afford it.

I wrap an arm around her and take her upstairs until we reach my apartment on the second floor.

"It's really nice" she says once she steps in. I thank her and lead her to the couch while I excuse myself to the bathroom.

I quickly take out her phone and feel guilty as soon as it unlocks.

Maybe I should give it back to her?

Right when I try to put it down something catches my eye. It's a message from Louis saying that he's going to kill me. I scoff and delete it. Louis wouldn't do that to me. As I click on her pictures I expect to see one of her smiling but I'm quickly taken back when I see her in her bra and underwear. I can feel my jeans get tight as I stare at the picture.

She's hotter than I thought.

"Zayn?" I hear her call.

"I'll be right out" I say.

Quickly I turn the phone off and try my best to get rid of my boner.

I sigh in relief as it begins to go down and re-enter the room.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask.

"Comedy" She answers with a smile.

All I can think about is her in that fucking bra as I sit next to her.

She's gonna be really fun.

___________________________________________________