chapter 16

amanda

"yeah?" i reply, my eyes glued to his gaze.

"i need to talk to you," the room goes silent, shawn quietly setting the painting down on the canvas.

"okay," my heart rate picks up as he grabs my wrist, pulling me to a different room.

"w-what's up?" i ask anxiously. he doesn't reply, just continues looking at me. i breathe, stepping away from him. he grabs my hand, slowly nearing me again. his head slowly dips down into mine, his perfect lips connecting with my pink ones.

"that.. painting.." he says in between kisses.

"yeah.. what.. about.. it?"

"can i have it?" he pulls away, looking at me intently.

"of course," i reply and he smiles. i watch his brown eyes fall back down to my lips, then back up to my eyes. he gives me some type of look, a look i couldn't describe.

"why are you looking at me like that?" i whisper and his soft lips form a small smirk.

"how did i get so lucky?" he replies with a question.

"i could ask you the same thing," i grab a fistful of his shirt, pulling his lips to mine. this time. i push him against the wall, feeling confident enough to have dominance.

"who are you and what have you done with amanda?" he smirks and i smile into another kiss.

-

"amanda!!" char yells a few moments later.

"what?!" i yell back breathlessly.

"stop your sex session and get out here!!" she yells and shawn and i laugh a little, walking back to where they were.

"what?" i say, crossing my arms.

"we're going to go, so y'all can finish whatever you were doing in there," she says lacing her fingers with brian's and walking to the door.

"okay, i'll see y'all later. bye!" i wave them off and they exit. i turn around, shawn's hand's immediately coming in contact with my waist.

"okay then," i laugh, his lips crashing onto mine yet again.

-

"shawn," i whisper, the bright flashes of lightening scaring me. he doesn't wake up, so i pat his chest. he mumbles some incoherent words before his eyes crack open.

"shawn, it's so loud," i whisper and he wraps his arm around me, burying my head in his bare chest. i let out a small laugh, but find comfort in the odd position.

"better?" he whispers back and i nod, feeling one of his soft kisses on top of my head.

"better," i reply, drifting off in his arms.

-

"amanda," shawn's whispers, the feeling of his lips touching my ear lobe.

"what the hell are you doing?" i ask him, rubbing my eyes.

"trying to wake you up," he laughs, kissing my cheek. the weight beside me lifts, shawn standing up. his arms are felt under my shoulders and underneath my knees, picking me up bridal style.

"shawn!" i slap his chest and my eyes are suddenly wide open.

"go get dressed," he says, setting me down on my feet.

"mendes.." i say, "i don't have any clothes."

"what's new?" he sighs, "just pick something out. i'll be downstairs making some french toast."

i smile, picking something comfy out from his closet and changing into it. i pull my hair up into a high pony and tie my nikes on, walking downstairs afterwards.

i sat at the bar, watching a neatly dressed shawn cook my favorite meal. for a few seconds, i imagine a life with him in the future. waking up early just to have one of his breakfasts. or even watching a child of our own eating one of his meals. i widen my eyes, the sudden outburst of love for shawn taking me over.

"what're you thinking about?" he asks, setting the plate of french toast in front of me.

"nothing," i smile, kissing him. he sits beside me, digging into his food. i begin mine as well, taking little bites at a time.

-

a/n LMAO ONE MINUTE AMANDA HERE YOU GO

xx, char