chapter 13

amanda

the days leading up to friday were slow. very, slow. shawn and i were unbelievably exhausted.

but today, friday night, we had more energy than ever. well, after a three hour nap the instant we got to his house.

"hm," shawn moans as i pull the tips of his brown curls softly with my fingers.

"sorry," i say, pulling my hand back.

"i liked it," he whispers and a small smile stretches across my tired face as i start pulling at his hair again.

"what are we going to do tomorrow?" i ask him, looking at his head that was resting in my lap. his shirt was off, i had noticed, as my eyes get lost in his muscular back.

"nothing, let's just cuddle," he says in a muffled tone.

"shawn, we've been doing nothing all week," i groan and he looks up at me with a smile.

"oh, shush," i push my hand in his face and he grabs it harshly, my breath hitching in my throat.

he dips down and leaves a wet kiss on my palm.

"stop teasing me," i glare, standing up and walking to his closet. i pick out some clothes and turn back to him for reassurance. he nods and i walk to the bathroom, preparing for my shower.

shawn

as the i heard the water start running, a brilliant idea came to mind.

i stood up and slowly stripped out of my clothes, walking to the bathroom.

"shawn?" mands' head pokes out from the shower curtain as she hears the door click open. i stand, admiring her bare body for a moment, then walk over to her.

"what are you doing?" she whispers as i step inside. i shut the curtain and turn around, feeling her body collide with mine as our lips connect.

as it gets heated, i move back and pin her to the wall, the warm water rolling off of our bodies.

"shawn," she moans as my lips trail down her neck.

"jump," i huff and she does as told. my hands grip her inner thighs as i hold her up.

"why.. this.. sudden.. outburst?" she says in between kisses.

"because i can't resist,"

-

after our session in the shower, we peacefully fell asleep, amanda calmly laying in my arms.

-

my eyes fluttered open as the sun burned through my eyelids. i smiled, turning over and expecting amanda to be there, but she wasn't.

"amanda?" i called, my voice cracking in the process.

"get ready and come down here, mendes!" she yells back. i twist my legs over the bed, standing up and getting dressed.

-

"why are you up so early?" i yawn as i reach her.

"it's 1 p.m?"

"oh," i laugh at myself, "but what are we doing?"

"we're going hiking with charli and brian, they invited us," she says and i groan.

"oh shut up, lets go," she says, grabbing my hand and leading us outside.

"can't we just do something on our own?" i ask her as we get in on separate sides.

"no, i miss char," she frowns and i roll my eyes playfully and give her a nod.

"how long is the hike?"

"about four hours,"

"what?!" i screech, "four hours?!"

"yeah," she laughs and i run my hands through my soft brown curls.

"you're lucky i fucking love you," i say, looking out of the window. in my peripheral vision, i see her smiling st me. i smile, too, but not enough for her to notice.

-

a/n another short one but this is just a filler sooooo ya

xx, char