chapter 11

shawn

"shawn, it's time to wake up," i hear amanda's sweet voice, and feel her hand wrap around my forearm.

"i don't want to go to school," i groan, pulling her onto me.

"mendes, stop being so childish," she smushes her hand in my face, attempting to drag me off.

i laugh, "you know that never works," i apply more pressure and her small body collapses onto mine.

"hey beautiful," i whisper as her lips near mine.

"you really want to skip?" she asks me and i nod.

"okay, whatever. just this one time, mendes,"

"thank you," i smile, kissing her softly. she kisses back, applying the same amount of force. i grab her butt as she rests on top of me, squeezing it gently, causing her to gasp. i laugh, reconnecting our lips.

"god damn," i breathe.

"what?" she asks, pulling away and looking into my eyes.

"i can never get enough of you, yates," i smile and she smiles back, brighter than ever. her lips dip down onto mine again, pushing harder and harder every second.

my hand slowly slides down to the hem of her shirt, pulling the piece of clothing off. she does the same to me, reattaching our lips quickly after.

"can i?" she asks between kisses, tugging on the hem of my sweats.

"do you want to?" i ask her and she nods slowly.

"i really do," she chuckles, her cheeks turning a crimson red.

"okay," i breathe and watch her pull my pants down, myself helping her a little by kicking them off of my ankles.

"i'm going to pull yours down, too, okay?" i ask her and she nods.

i wrap my fingers around the edges of her shorts and tug them off. i instantly begin staring at her panties.

"shawn?" she speaks and i look up, feeling her attack my lips.

"yes?" i say after finding a moment to breathe between intense kisses.

"i love you," she bites on the inside of her cheek and my heart skips a beat.

"i love you, too," i say and pull her lips back to mine, managing to slide her underwear off in the process.

"can you.. put.. a.. you know.. on?" she asks between kisses and i nod, pulling one out of my sweatpants that were laying on the floor.

i slip my boxers off and slide the rubber over my length. i look up at her and she's looking down at my package intently.

"amanda," i let out a laugh and her head snaps up.

"yeah?"

"are you.. ready?" i ask and she maneuvers to where she's laying down. i crawl on top of her, "i'm gonna go slow, okay? tell me if it hurts and i'll stop," i say and she nods, wrapping her arms around my neck, burying my face into her shoulder.

"okay," she whispers and i slowly slide myself into her, a soft moan coming from her baby pink lips. as she eases into it, i pick up my speed, but still maintain a slow pace.

"shawnn," she moans and i look up at her. her eyes were closed, a few tears falling down her smooth cheeks.

"babygirl, don't cry," i hum softly into her ear as i continue to slide in and out of her. her eyes flutter open smiley. she smiles lightly, pleasure replacing the initial pain.

"i love you," she mouths and i kiss her softly.

"i love you, more, amanda marie," i say.

-

i feel her tighten around me and feel her stomach touch mine as her back arches. she reaches her high and collapses underneath me, and i fall beside her, too, after i reach mine. slipping off the condom and tying the top in a knot, i stand up to throw it away. after that, i walk back inside the room and she smiles as she slides back into her shorts.

"way better than school, i can tell you that," she whispers and i playfully fall on top of her after putting my clothes back on.

"i can't agree to disagree,"

-

a/n OKAY I'M SORRY THIS WAS SHORT AND BAD SMUT BUT IT WAS LOWKEY AWKWARD FOR ME OK BYE

xx, char