Chapter 12-Sacrifices

I zapped some fee-land into her and she turned back into color then woke up. She looked at me and smiled then got up to hug me.

"Look how big you gotten." She says as she cries.

"So if you're my real mom then who's that woman-" I before an interruption comes along.

"NOOOOO!" My father says as he gets in anger.

"You gave me all of your powers?" She asks.

"Well yeah, I can obviously regain all of my powers so." I shrugged.

Then this memory comes back into my head of my mom holding me.

I smiled and she had purple flames from her hands.

"I'm so fuckin' tired of your ass Freddy!" She says she jumps on top of him.

I ran out and seen summer. She looked at me then looked away.

"Now back to you." I said as I folded my arms.

"Leave me along Aaron." She says as she looks away with a tear in her eye.

I seen my father come through the wall. He was weak and he made a portal. He went crawled into it but got up then started limping.

"Come on son." He says as his back was turned.

"Aaron no!" My mom says as she runs in.

I looked and seen Summer just close her eyes with tears going down her face.

Then I felt that vibration get into my head and I had held my ears.

"Gah!" I said as I kneeled.

"Come on son. I will be back one day." He says as I put my head down.

I kneeled down to Summer. I move the strand of hair out of her face. She looked with her big sparkly beautiful eyes with tears in it.

I put my lips on hers and held her hands.

"Te amo. Mi corazón." I whispered into her ear.

She looked and I got up then walked closer to the portal. Plus my father would've blew them up automatically when he says the spell. I had to go or he was gonna turn me under his trance and I didn't wanna hurt my mother and hurt the girl I had feelings for.

Before I walked, I stopped and looked. They looked and I just walked ahead.

I'll miss you mom and my lady....I surely will....

                        Summer

Solana came and unlocked the cuffs then I got up. I just had tears come from my face. Why in the hell this happened so quick?

"Why he left?" I sniffed.

"I do not know." she says as we walked. Then the building started to crumple.

"Grab my hand." She says as I grab it.

Then we appeared outside of the gates.

"Daddy! Autumn!" I said as I hugged them both.

"Baybeh gurl you good?" He says as he kisses my head.

"Yeah." I smiled as tears still came from my face.

"Oh god summer. We just was about to go up in there. So much Selma and Selena tried to do until they unlocked it finally." Autumn says.

"Where is his ass?" My dad asks as we appeared back into our apartment.

"He left." Solana says before I can say anything.

"He left and his father just opened this portal. I'm guessing to regain his strength. This battle was just the beginning." Solana says as she stands still.

"One of your daughters still have power." Selma adds.

Me and Autumn looked at each other.

"One of us?" Autumn says.

"Yeah right." I laughed.

"Yup one of yall." She says.

"Which one?" I asked.

"We will have to see. It hasn't come yet until you reach twenty-one. But sixteen was supposed to be your years of training before reaching eighteen which is a glow will come but hasn't yet. Since none of your parents isn't a phantom you know. One of twins will have a little power left after one of your parents turns back into human." She says.

"Only way to tell is if you two both read this spell but play the hand game. Like clap then make your opposite hands touch another hand that isn't reflected when you both face each other." Selena says.

"Okay...." Autumn says.

Selena got the book and showed the book. Me and Autumn faced each other then started doing that game we would used to do.

"Ma,Ma.E-E.Sho-Sho.Kee-Kee." We both say as we continue to say it.

Then Autumn started to glow.

"You're glowing." I said.

"Your eyes are fully white." She tells me.

"Okay now stop." Solana says as we stop.

"Your eyes turned back." Selma says.

"That is not good." She adds.

"Why?" My dad asks.

"Because when a phantom, well let me rephrase that. When a 'powerful phantom prince or princess' give you this kiss. Its this type of kiss, it's gonna feel so lust like, you're gonna want it to never end. But listen here, if it lasts like for a few minutes. That means he is putting this thing, can't put my tongue on it but it's gonna make you have multiple dreams about him. Like good ones, bad ones, suspense ones, sexual ones, tearful ones, secretive ones, and one may reveal a future of you two to where your mind thinks but that's gonna be a foreshadow one but could be a real one. Now that can trick you right along with your mind. So if you see a gray blueish star then it's real. You see a red heart then it is not real and you will be feeling weird after. So much to explain but another time." Solana says.

I looked and Autumn stood there lost.

"Why I have to have the power? My sister is smart and all. Like she will be way better off with this than me." She says as she rubs her arm.

"Because you did a good thing. You maybe had it all along but had to do something so good and life-risking to sacrifice all to help someone who needed you the most. And that was your sister." Selena says.

"Wow." She says as I smiled.

"Well I'll see you girls. Your mother needs me." My dad says as he hugs us two then leaves.

"I need to sit at a pond." Solana says as she disappears.

"I need to go fill up this information." Selena says as she disappears.

"I need you at this moment Autumn." Selma says as she waves to me then holds autumn hand then disappears with her.

It was night  time and I got dressed in my robe and everything.

I walked out to get something to drink on. I looked where Aaron would be waiting on me. I smiled then looked up.

"I thought this was gonna easy."

"What you mean?"

"I thought I'll never fall for you."

I shook my head and started drinking from my cup. I walked back as I looked at the couch. I seen him kissing me on that couch.

I went and looked into the full body mirror. I seen him behind me to whisper something into my ear then kiss my cheek. It disappeared.

I went laid down and blinked my eyes....

One....

Two....

Three....