Emma p.o.v

“This would be your room. You will start working tomorrow and be up at 7 morning sharp.” Ms.Rosaline said sternly. I nodded with my eye staring at my shoes. Then I had it. The first slap since I stepped in this mansion. My chin was titled up by Ms. Rosaline's finger as her eyes burned into my eyes.

“Answer me.” She snapped with her fingers pressing on my cheek. I looked at her petrified with my right eye. I was shaking a bit.

“Y-yes Ms. Rosaline...” I whispered. Her hand flew up again and it went down fast. My head snapped to the side as my cheek throbbed in pain and it felt like needles picking on it. Tears brimmed my eyes but I blinked them away. I looked up and I regreted it immediately.

A boy around my age was staring at me worriedly. He looked handsome in his suit and his messy blond hair. His face's pale and it's not a surprise. What attracted me the most is his eyes. His bright blue orbs' staring into my soul. I blinked my eyes and I turned away from him. My eyes landed on M's. Rosaline and she looked fuming. When she was about to yell again, the boy I met came to me running.

“Young Master!” Ms. Rosaline exclaimed in shock. Her hand immediately went to her side and she looked scared.

“She's going to be mine.” Little did he know, this few words would change my life forever.

So here I am, that's what happened when I was 8 years old. I was adopted by the Jackson's family when I was crying over my parent's death. They brought me and took me under their care and I became their maid. I was supposed to be their family's maid but since he saved me with his words, I became his personal maid for 10 years. I still am. I brushed my hair and tied them up.

I'm not going to lie. I liked him since the day he saved me. But I'm not going to have my hope's up. Well, no actually. I don't have any hope at all. I'm loyal to him. I will do everything to make him happy. My happiness doesn't concern me anymore. I mean, who will like someone who's blind one eye? Yeah, that's me. My mom smoked when she had me so I'm lucky that I'm not completely blind. I sighed and pulled my maid's uniform neatly.

I went downstairs and saw the clock showing 5:30 in the evening. Young Master should be still sleeping. I went into the kitchen and saw Josie, the Jackson's cook standing there cooking like usual. She's a middle age lady who's single. She lost her husband in an accident. She's like my mom. I greeted her and she nodded her head with a smile on her face. She gave me Young Master's tray and I went upstairs with his tray on my hand. Using one to hold the tray, I opened the door.

There he was, laying under the cover half naked like a baby. He looked so peaceful with his eyes closed and his lips opened slightly. I can't but looked at him. He's so cute.. I wished he's my boyfriend. I shook my head. There's no way we can be together. I placed the tray down and called him. He stirred slightly but he still hasn't wake up. I called him again and this time he did wake up. When he saw me, he smiled at me. I nodded at him timidly not making eye contact.

“Morning Emma.” He greeted with his husky voice.

“Morning Young Master.” I said bowing. My eyes can't help but traveled to his abs. He got perfect eight packs due to his everyday's training. I blushed a little and lowered my gaze to the floor. I heard shuffling and he went into the bathroom. I sighed lowly, still blushing. He's older than me one year and not to mention he's good at his studies. I'm jealous of them when they get to study. We maids don't get to study but I'm lucky when Josie offered to teach me what she could.