Emma p.o.v

“Y-Yes Mistress.” She smiled again. I thought she's leaving but then she patted my injured shoulder which making me yelped. I blinked back my tears as she stared at me in suspisious and confusion. I bowed and ran back into the kitchen. My stomach grumbled when I saw their food. Josie saw my expression and she gave me a piece of meat. She knew we maids and butler can't eat until they finished but we can't control our hunger.

“Thank you Josie. You're always my mom.” Josie smiled at me through tears. I walked away with Young Master's new tray before Ms. Rosaline saw us slaking. I shrugged my shoulder and to tell you the truth, it hurts like bitch. I bit my lips from screaming and I walked into the dining with Young Master's tray and Veronica's. I placed the tray down slowler than usual.

Of course Mistress noticed other than Young Master. Veronica smirked like she knew what happened. I shivered under her gaze and I quickly bowed and ran back into the kitchen. My shoulder was still throbbing in pain but I stood still at the corner beside Young Master. I looked down and waited for their order.

“Why is yours different than ours?” I heard Veronica asked with her high pitch voice. I'm surprised that the Jackson's family didn't flinched at her tone with their sensitive hearing. Mistress rolled her eyes and before Young Master could answer, Mistress asked me to answer.

“U-Uh.. Young Master.. is sensitive to carrots..” I said in a small voice. Mistress nodded in satisfaction while Veronica looked ready to kill me. I flinched under her glare and I looked down again. I was startled when she asked me the next question.

“Are you sensitive to any food?” Veronica asked with curiousity but I had a feeling that she's planning something.

“I.. uh.. ah.. sensitive to.. nuts..” I whispered quietly with a small blush. Young Master raised an eyebrown at me and I saw amusement in his eyes. I blushed deeper but my face paled a little when I saw the anger and jealousy burned in Veronica's eyes. What scared me the most is the determination in her eyes.

The tension in the air was stopped by Master. He glared at me and I bowed, turned around and ran away. Oh damn, Master's glare is scary! But I should get it. I'm just a maid and I shouldn't be changing glances with the family members. They finished with lunch and I helped with Young Master like usual but I will kept my distance.

I had problem with sleeping at morning with my shoulder throbbing. I groaned and walked towards the small bathroom and switched on the light. I was wearing a plain T-shirt and a short. I pulled down my shirt a bit and saw my shoulder had a bump. I sighed. When I pulled back and turned around, I was about to scream when tingles shot up from my lips. My eyes widen and my heart was thumping in my chest badly.

Young Master was standing infront of me with his eyes darker than usual. He had his hands on my mouth and his eyes were telling me to keep quiet and I did. He looked around the attic in anger and his eyes darken. I don't where I got the courage but my fingers touched his cheek and slowly, my palm was on his and my thumb was stroking his cheek. He leaned closer to my palm and I blushed. I slowly pulled away but he stopped me and grabbed my wrist. His eyes turned back to his blue eyes and he placed my palm on his cheek again.

“Young Master?” I whispered lowly. His gaze met mine and he soften.