Jared p.o.v

“EMMMAA!!!” I yelled as I dashed forward, my eyes widen at the blood around Emma. Her neck was gushing out blood and her face was covered in bruises. Veronica was kicking her and scratching her.

“I should have bite your veins out when I bit you!” Veronica screamed as she continued to dig her nails into her skin. I wasted no time and lunged at Veronica, pushing her away from Emma. She screamed and I ignored the shock look on her face. I scooped Emma in my arms and ran to the hospital in vampire speed. I was there in a few seconds.

“HELP!!!” I screamed. Soon, nurses gasped and they quickly pressed towels on places she's bleeding. She's losing too much blood and fast. She looked so pale with blood all over. If it's not for her heartbeat, I would thought that she was dead. I watched as they grabbed her and started pilling in the room with blood bags and other stuff. I stared at them... then I felt anger building in me. How could she do that!? I turned around and marched back towards the woods in vampire speed.

I laughed darkly when I saw Veronica's still there with a shocked look. I grabbed her neck and gave her a nice slap. She gasped. I dragged her all the way to our house's basement. I told my parents about what happened and I went straight to the basement. I watched as she screamed. I watched as she cried. She deserved it. No.. she deserved more. She need to feel what Emma had felt for ten times more. She's such a bitch.

I was shocked when Josh asked dad if he can see Emma or not. I hesitated at first but when I recalled that Veronica's mom asked dad to lock her up I know it's safe. I nodded to dad and I bought them to Emma. When I walked in, I felt like crying over and over again. Mom bursted into tears as Veronica's mom gasped. They asked and I told them, leaving some details behind. I refused to talk now...

The machines beeped and I stood up, ignored the sound of chair falling. We all stared.. I wanted to yell at them to do something, stop staring but I can't. I was frozen. All I could think of was... she's going to die.. I was snapped out from my thoughts when the nurse tried to push me away. I started to fight. My eyes were froze on Emma as they pinned me down and pulled me away. No.. This could be the last time I see her face. No.. Please don't die on me Emma. I just got you, you can't leave me! When the door shut, I fell on my knees and cried. I poured all my heart out as I begged for Emma.

My hands were curled into fists as I cried. I slammed my fist to the floor and I watched as it cracked. I sobbed, my shoulder shook. No.. I needed her. I need her to breath. I need her to live.. I don't care if they teased or called me a loser but I needed Emma. I curled my body on the wall as I sobbed. I felt my parents beside me soothing me but nothing worked. Only one person could calm me down.. only her..

I wanted to watch her smile. I wanted to listen her laugh. I wanted to touch her in every way I can. I wanted to see her eyes that always took my breath away. I wanted to see her redden when I do something unexpected. I wanted her to tease me. I wanted her to scream my name. I wanted to her to cuddle with me. I wanted every part of her. I wanted her to say how much she love me. I wanted her to create a family with me.

I wanted her to kiss me.

I continued to sob as I rocked myself back and forth, begging for forgiveness. I'm sorry for not reaching you earlier. I'm sorry for not being there with you. I'm sorry for being such a lousy mate. I shook my head and buried my head in my arms. I'm sorry Emma. I love you.. Rage took over me and I snarled. I slightly heard dad asked me to calm down but I can't. I wanted to kill Veronica. I wanted that bitch's blood!

No.”

I froze. Emma?

I don't hate Ms. Rosaline. She did what she think is right by serving Veronica but I don't blame her. She was blinded by money. I feel bad for her but she don't deserved it you know..” Emma trailed off, looking out the window. I smiled. I like her kind personalities. I ran my thumb on her back palm as she smiled at me.

Everyone deserve a second chance. If Ms. Rosaline could open her eyes earlier, I would definitely forgive her. Everyone had a soft spot for something or someone. Well, my soft spot...” She cleared her throat while blushing. I smirked, really excited for what she's going to say next.

Where's your soft spot? Or.. who?” I teased. She blushed deeper red while she glared at me.

You.” She whispered. I chuckled and leaned forward to peck her lips. I rested my forehead on hers as she stared into my eyes. We lost in our own world. She's my world, my oxygen. Man, I'm so whipped and this is so cheesy...

I don't know what I will do if I lose you... I probably will kill everyone who intend to hurt you or kill you. I will protect you even if it cost my life.” I said, staring into her eyes. She smiled and shook her head as her fingers trailed from my cheek to my jaw. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sparks when we made skin contact. I opened my eyes when she started to speak.

Find a new mate. Continue living without me. You'll be fine. I will always in your heart Jared. I'm not afraid.” She smiled. She stroked my cheek lovingly with her thumb. “Well, I don't want you go around killing people though.” She added before cracking up with me. We laughed and I kissed her deeply. I couldn't bare losing her. I couldn't even have the thoughts of finding a new mate or continue a life without her. I pulled back.

I will not let you die. You will not die. I will not find a new mate Emma. Even if you did..” My throat tighten when I thought about her dying. “I will find a way to save you.” She smiled with tears in her eyes. She giggled.

I will be waiting, my master.”

Tears fell more from my eyes when I thought about what she said. That's what happened a few days after she was admitted to the hospital. I shook my head. I can't kill Veronica.. Emma would hate it if I did. She would probably yell at me for doing things such recklessly. I chuckled with tears still flowing down my face. I wiped the tears and stared into a room. If there's a miracle... let it happen on Emma.

Miracle.. did happen.

Even though that's not what I really expect.

Well, a little details on what Jared saw when he reached there. One more chapter to go guys. 

Fan

Vote

Comment