Chapter 16: Summer Ends

                     "Mitchell." Beca turned around to her co-teacher, Jane, who was on the door giving her a worried look.

"What's up, Jane?" She asked, standing up and walking towards her friend, aware that all of her students eyes were directed to her.

"Dean Helium is asking for you, Miss Red is there too." Jane said and pulled her out, not liking how the students didn't bother showing them that their eavesdropping,"He looks mad and I think it has something to do with your current relationship with that Beale girl."

"Her name is Chloe and how could he know?" Beca said in panic, not wanting for Chloe to be in any trouble.

"I think someone caught you while on vacation." The woman said and so, Beca looked distantly and in thought, before she entered the classroom again which caught everyone's attention.

"Listen class, Miss Rizzoli here is going to be the one in charge of you for today's lesson... I'll be back shortly after I meet Dean Helium ..." She looked at Chloe briefly before completely leaving.

Walking briskly to Helium's office, Beca thought of potential people who might be the one to tell Helium her and Chloe are dating. First of all, it could be Helium, but that's impossible because his in Maldives with his wife, second it could be her friends, but their not like that and they know when Beca knows what she's doing, even though sometimes she's wrong as fuck. It is also possible that it was one of her students but they love her to much to do so. And another one, Beca has no doubt he would do it. The Movie Education Professor, Jesse 'Motherf-cking' Swanson.

Beca called Chloe and immediately, the redhead answered.

"What's up?" The redhead asked after profusely excused herself to Jane.

"I'll keep the phone on, don't talk at all and make sure you put this on loud speaker or use an earplug, please it important." Beca said before she put her phone back in her pocket.

"You called for me?" Entering the Dean's office, Beca put in a stoic front, not letting out any emotion.

"Yes, please sit down." Helium said but Beca shook her head, noticing Red by the corner.

"It's fine, Sir, I expect this meeting to be brief, my students are expecting some instructions from me for their project." Said Beca and Helium let it go.

"Very well, so as you know summ--" Beca politely cut in.

"I'm sorry, Dean, but I'm really not the kind of person to beat around the bush and I expect you to please be straight forward." She said, and he looked like his turning red.

"Very well," He answered,"Professor Swanson reported to me earlier that your dating Miss Beale, our Salutatorian. You know very well that, this is my only rule." He glared at her, while he leaned closer,"No dating students."

Beca gave of a loud laugh which confused both Red and Helium,"Do you really think I'd do that?" She asked, trying to sound like it was the most ridiculous thing she ever heard,".. And you really believe that obsessed jerk?" Beca asked,now turning serious again," Look, Dean Helium... Jesse Swanson asked me on a date multiple times, I have turned him down for the same two reasons, 1st was because he was an idiotic asshole, and second because he isn't my type, nor any man in the world, other than Scott Eastwood." Beca explained," He was probably mad because I turned him down, and so went to extreme heights... I don't think that is a nice character, also without proof, I suppose."

Helium looked at Red who also turned towards him and the man seem to contemplate what to think.

"This also happened five years ago, also with Red's daughter... Very well, then... Indeed he doesn't have a proof, " He sigh, then turned to Red," Please escort her out, I need to talk to Mister Swanson." He said and took his phone from its place.

Beca followed Red out and knew that the older woman is examining her.

"I know that whatever your saying is not true." Red said and Beca looked shut at first before composing herself.

"On which part am I lying?"

"The part where you are not dating Miss Beale." Red said and stood in front of her," Do not worry, dear," He said in her thickest accent, noticing that the younger girl was worried,"I'll be hypocrite if I ever told you that it was wrong..." She chuckled when the girl looked confuse.

"How do you mean?"

"When I was still a teacher, also Helium... I fell in love with my student, Cecile... She was beautiful and the Schools Valedictorian... I almost got in trouble and so that was why Helium made strict instructions to never again have that happen... He was very protective of me." Said Red.

"What happened to Cecile?" Beca asked curiously.

"She graduated and 3 years later we're on the altar getting married." Red laughed and this Story brought a smile to Beca's face.

"Thanks Red."

"It's not a problem... And my name's Marion." She said and made her way back to Helium's office.

"Awesome."

••••••••••••••••

                       "So..." Chloe started,"Now I know her name is Marion." The redhead giggled.

"Shut up, little Red... Let's just make sure we won't get caught... I'm not speaking to Jesse about this..."

"Okay."

A/N: Heyah!!! Sorry I only updated now...

I'm kind of getting no ideas for this Story yet, but here are the product of the still hungry and idealess monster inside my head.

Anyways! Hope to hear some suggestions and  what you think.

Thankie!