Chapter 9

Sorry to disappoint but........ No smut at all..... or so they say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Today was damn epic!"Beca pant,rolled off Chloe who is still out of breath from their session,musical session with 'Yes!Gosh' and 'Harder!' and 'Faster!' which is... rather iteresting.

hhmmmm ,what an odd thing to say.

"Another word from Hollywood prof. his dead!"Chloe exclaimed,despite being out of breath.

"So I see..."Beca cackled at the redheads adorableness and obvious jealousy,"Well... Someone sure is jelly."Beca  laughed when she saw  how red Chloe became red,M' sure its not because of anger,Beca thought.

"'M so not Jelly.."Chloe denied,"I just rock worlds and blow mind."She said this while hovering on top oF Beca and not even warning the small prof about her two digits that are now deep inside the brunette.

"Chloe..."Beca breathe in,nails scraping Chloe's back.

"This is gonna be a long night,darlin'."

They stayed up all night making noises of pleasure and slept more like at 3 in the morning.

They woke up  at 4:30 and sleepily got ready for school..... and paper works.

Sore thighs,achy back,swollen lips, and more are frustrating but so worth it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Last week of August.

It's been a month since the Jesse thing happened and the secret relationship is still hidden from prying eyes,only the ones they trust knows,and its close to the Mitchell family reunion.

"Alright.. Class!"She gathered the students attention.

"Ma'am?!"They all answered in unison,sans Chloe.

"Well... I have some good and bad news for all of you."She started and they all gain so many hopeful looks,some were stoic,some where looking confused.

"Please,do tell."Chloe said,with a smirk,Stacie and Aubrey just look at her.

"Is it the good or the bad?"She ask the whole class,leaning on her table.

"Bad..."Aubrey said.

"Seriously,Posen?"Stacie ask,looking at her girlfriend.

"Bad news is... Miss Red...Will be visiting this class first week next month.... Listen,and listen carefully.. You do not wanna mess with her... Yes,she is close with me...But not this class.... Even though your under me,She does not spare any lectures for all....also...the same month I'll be leaving for my family's annual reunion."Her class groaned in frustration,"Alright,she's not that bad guys.."She chuckled.

"And the good one?"Bumper Allen,a transfer ask.

"All of you got passed the first semester."She immediately covered her ears when the whole class cheered for their victory,"Except...!"She shouted through the noise which  was again change into to total silence,"Except.."She said,calming now.

She swear she is gonna laugh any minute now if it wasn't for her work,Oh,if I were just a student like you,I'd be laughing so hard now.She thought.

"Except what?"Cynthia Rose,ask.

"Not what..... But who."She said,and everyone looked at each other in panic,the brunette is almost better than the Principal of the school,they have many classes with her and she is actually their adviser,except some of the other students there.