Chapter 11

"Ms,Mitchell specifically told be to inform you and only you,about her disease."The Doctor said,sincerely and secretively,looking around.

"I told understand?"Chloe said,looking worried and confused.

"Miss Mitchell had a Mild Chronic Kidney Disease.... Which I assure you is--"Chloe cut him off.

"Not like Kidney failure.... I know... I'm a med student."Chloe said,looking a little annoyed with the doctor.

"Great so you know what I mean already.... The risk increased which is why she had a stroke... Her heart stopped for awhile and beat again... That's good thing you found her immediately,it could have been worst."The doctor said,"Now... Off you go...She's asking for you."He smirk when Chloe blushed.

"This doctor is ridiculous..." She muttered utter her breath when she entered the room.

Upon entering the brunette's room,she was greeted by the scent of strawberry,which. is .Unusual. Because last time she checked,Hospital rooms doesn't smell like it.

"Hey!"Beca greeted a frowning Chloe.

"Hey..."Chloe greeted skeptically,looking around the room,"How is it that your room smells strawberry rather than the usual Hospital smell?"She ask,while walking all the way to her girlfriends bed side.

"Oh!"Beca replied,"I ask the Doctor to do so.... I didn't want the smell anyways."Beca answered.

"Your mom?"Chloe ask carefully.

"Yeah..."Said Beca solemnly.

"Beca.."Chloe started again,looking closely to the small prof.,"Why didn't you tell m bout your CKD?"

"It isn't even a kidn-"Beca was cut off from her retort.

"Kidney failure?"She finish sternly,making the brunette look guilty.(A/N:Way to go Chloe making badass Beca cower.),"Still,Beca.... It can still cause the same thing... CKD leads to kidney failure.... I won't let that happen,Missy."

Suddenly,Beca's mood change.

"Wow,Chlo!.... Attitude suits you!.... Doesn't mean Were out off school and together you could treat me like your daughter or something!... May I remind you that I'm older!"Said Beca,Pointing at herself.

"Hold on a second!"Chloe stopped her from talking,"First of!... No,I don't have attitude!... second of all!... Your my Lover!.... third of all!..... Your like!...... 3 years older than me!... That doesn't even make sense!..... Fucking hell I don't even care about our age!... That's why were in this fucking relationship in the first place!.... Fourth of!.... I just care about your health!.... That's why I fucking hate it when your drink too much!"

"How can that even make sense?You drink as much as I know I do."Beca retorted.

"For fuck sake's Beca!"Chloe frustratedly grumbled,rubbing her temple,"I get myself drunk  when there's a party...... Which I go if the next morning would rather be exam or school day or if its simply important.,which won't even cause me Chronic Kidney Disease because apparently I only go whenI'm drag by either of the girls... Sans  Aubrey..... Were the nerds."Chloe stated,"A cappella..... Nerds."

There's a drag of long silence when their first fight finish at Chloe's... Which is also the master mind.

"Sorry..."They both said in unison which made them giggle,and stayed quiet again until Chloe spoke.

"Can I...?'She Motioned for the girls bedside,to sit.

"Yea,sure."The brunette answered.

"So,"Chloe started a conversation again,sitting down beside the brunette,"I heard an interesting story from your brother earlier."She said,laying into a sleeping position,pulling the brunette close to her,nuzzling her face onto the girls neck.

"Real.... About?"Chloe could sense Beca is beggining to be skeptical.

"Oh,nothing real... Just about His old relationship with Aubrey... About your grandfather being a little bit of dictator like Aubrey's dad...."Chloe paused before saying,"Oh!,and also about you being with Prince Harry."This made Beca's eyes bulged.

"Wh-what?.... What did he say?"Beca looked at her.

"Beca... Be honest with me.... How many secret relationships had you been to..and whom with?"Chloe ask,pulling Beca closer to her,being possessive with the small brunette was her new thing.

"Only him... And you."Chloe heard the sincerity of the small girls voice,also her hesitation,so she dropped it.

"So..... Lukas and Aubrey huh?"Chloe tried to open a conversation again,slowly combing Beca's hair using her trusty digits.

"His such a fucking idiot.... He didn't real get the message grandpappy  was trying to send us... When I told grandpops,he told me not to tell him, let him see what my grandfather want us to do... But because his more dense than I thought,he cower... That's the result for being with my dad for a yer without Mom.... He want Lucas to look around him and see independence through us... Not do as the others say so..."Beca explained a little,but you could still hear hurt and pain and longing in her voice.

"I'm sorry about your grandfather,Becs.... I know he means everything to you,as well as your mother."Chloe said,"And Prince Harry didn't even see the beauty in you that he had made you his dirty little secret... Even... That's fine with me... Because his lost and totally my gain."Chloe stated,pulling the giggling brunette closer to her.

"You are so possessive sometimes."Beca said with a grin,kissing the redheads neck,"My Possessive Cardiologist."

"And Brain surgeon."Chloe added which made both of them chuckle.

"Choe.."Beca called out,minutes from the long silence.

"Yeah?"Chloe ask,quietly.

"I think I'm in love with you."Beca said,which caught Chloe off guard which caused her to jump mentally,before tightening her grip on the small brunette and nuzzle her nose on the professor's hair saying;

"I think I'm in love with you too."

-----------------------------------------------

A/N:Jeez... I feel so bad....

I'm srry for not updating... (B)BPD  would be real close on completing and I want to finish it... Of course... Still when this whole thing is done I swear I'll try to freaking finish this book also the others... 

P.S:This doesnt have a plot so there could be some things that issnt in the summary would be change... Still.. this might not long last as (bECHLOE) BOSTON POLICE HOMICIDE DEPARTMENT WOULD FINISH WITH 41 CHAPTERS.. NO... ITS RARE FOR ME TO DO SO...

ANYWAYS.. HOPE YOU ENJOY...

MY FUCKIING CLASSMATE DARED ME TO DO A FANFICTION ABOUT ONE-SHOTS OF BECHLOE,MITCHSEN, CHAUBREY AND TRIPLE TREBLE... NO... SHIPPING OTHER PITCH PERFECT SHIP WILL LEAD ME TO PUNISHMENT FOR DISOBEYING OUR MANTRA.... NEVER EVER EVER TURN YOUR BACK ON BECHLOE,MITCHSEN,CHAUBREY, AND TRIPLE TREBLE... SO... no offense...

Alright...ending message would be...

Send any prompts about the four allowed ships and I promise to try and finish it and also... not until I finish one book I started.... Such as; (Bechloe) Boston Police Homicide Department,You,nothing but you, She was the Vampire and I was the Vampire hunter and Fifty shades of Grey-Posen... I'm sorry for the delay of those books... Either ways;

Love you Awesome nerds.. Specially; #Spinpanpon,Bechloe_Sendrick1021 and #Victoria(I forgot the last one sorry) and many other actve readers there... even though you dont comment I still love to see your votes and follows...

Thank you so much guys... Hope you are all safe and sound..

Thank you again and God bless.