Chapter seven: "Remember when?"

Dipper's (POV)

I woke the next morning smiling. I still couldn't believe that I kissed the girl of my dreams. Not only that, but she loves me back! I got out of bed quickly and got myself ready for my new girlfriend. When I was done, I walked down the steps cheerfully and went into the living room. Mabel was watching TV with Waddles when she saw my smiling face.

"Well, what's got you so happy?" She asked smiling.

"Oh nothing, except the fact that Wendy kissed me!" I excitedly told my sister.

"WHAT, SHE KISSED YOU?!" She screamed.

"Yes! She kissed me, and said that she loved me!" I yelled.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

She then ran out of the excitedly and up the stairs. The door to the gift shop then swong open and Wendy came into the room, with a worried look on her face.

"What happened, I heard yelling!" She said worried. I walked up to her and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Relax Wendy, Mabel was just excited." I told her. She nodded before speaking up.

"Wait, why was she excited?" She asked me.

"I told her that you kissed me last night." She blushed deeply and I kissed her nose. She smiled still blushing and laughed.

"Well, where is she anyway?" She asked. I shrugged before Mabel came in all of a sudden, holding something in her hands.

"Okay, I'm back! And I got you guys a wedding present!" She laughed and handed us a scrapbook of pictures of me and Wendy. We both blushed and took it. Mabel smiled and left the room to get Waddles. Me and Wendy looked at each other then back at the book. We took a seat on Stan's chair, and flipped through pages. One picture was taken on the first day we met. Another one was of me and Wendy's first adventure. And many others. We kept flipping through pages and had some good laughs. I flipped through another page, one of me sitting alone on the log at the bunker. I then saw something drip on the page. I turned to Wendy and saw her crying. I laid my hand on her's and she turned to me. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. I wiped and kissed her tears away and she giggled. I always loved her giggle and laugh.

I then hit a page that said 'Things Dipper and Wendy are going to do.' I wondered why Mabel put that in there? I flipped the page, and saw a picture of me and Wendy together on the first day of Summer, when I just got back. I then saw a page of us at the gift shop talking, and laughing. I turned to Wendy, and she was looking at the pages smiling. I could tell she was on the edge of tears again. I kissed her cheek and spoke up.

"Don't be sad Wendy, it's okay." I told her.

"I know. I just wish we could have spend more time together before you left." She sadly.

I nodded, and held her hand. She smiled then I smiled back at her. I then hugged her tight as the scrapbook fell to the ground. As I held her, the scrapbook fell opened when it dropped to the ground. I then saw a drawing of me and Wendy's wedding. I blushed and held Wendy tighter. She smiled and she saw the same drawing I was looking at. She blushed just as red as I was. We both smiled sheepishly at each other, and I picked up the scrapbook.

"I better go put this away." I chuckled.

"Yeah, probably a good idea." She smiled.

I nodded and went to put the book away. I walked up the stairs to my room, and Mabel was there waiting.

"Soooo, how did it go?" She asked.

"It was okay. But why did you put a drawing of me and Wendy's wedding in here?" I pointed at the scrapbook.

"Because it's bound to happen one day!" She said.

I blushed, and put the scrapbook on my bed.

"Maybe one day, but I don't want to get ahead of my self." I said.

She nodded and went back down stairs. When I got down stairs, I saw Wendy looking at the hat I gave her.
I smiled and kissed her cheek, making her turn to me blushing. I then sat by her, and she rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her head, and smiled. I then heard a little snore. I turned my head, and saw Wendy asleep on my shoulder. I kissed her head again, then rested my head on her's. I yawned and whispered to her.

"I love you Wendy." I whispered, and fell asleep my self. I held Wendy closer to my and went to sleep.

Author's note:

Don't forget to vote and comment!