Chapter one: "Welcome back dork."

Dipper's (POV)

Three years ago my sister Mabel and I came to a small, sleepy town in the mountains called Gravity Falls. A town of mystery and adventure. A place I never forgot about since my first summer there. It was a place where I felt accepted, a place where I had a bunch of friends, a place where I discovered unknown things, a place where I fell in love, a place I like to call home. You see, three years ago when I was twelve, my parents decided to send me and my sister to Gravity Falls for fresh air. At first, I didn't really like the idea of being away from home, but after what I went through, after all the friends I made, I was so glad I went there. And now, I'm going back.

Now you're probably wondering why are we now just going back? Well, since my Grunkles', Stan and Ford were out at sea for a while, it took them three years to sail around it and back. And since my parents didn't know that Soos was now in charge of the shack, we couldn't go back until my Grunkles' came home. But now they were, and now we are heading back too. I was sitting beside my sister Mabel on the bus, holding my trappers hat in my hands. I never forgot the girl who gave this hat. Wendy. I smiled at the thought of her, and put my hat back on. Mabel was asleep besides me, holding her pet pig Waddles under her arm.

I smiled when I saw the sign, 'Welcome to Gravity Falls'. I shook my sister to wake up, but she didn't move.

"Mabel, wake up, we're here." I whispered to her. She moaned sleepy before opening her eyes. She yawned and spoke up.

"What did you say, bro-bro?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"I said we're here." I repeated.

Her eyes shot open once she heard that. She smiled big and started to jump around.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! We're finally back! I can't wait to see everyone again!" She said excitedly. Yeah, she maybe fifteen, but she's still the twelve year old Mabel I remember. I laughed at her silliness, and spoke up.

"Calm down Mabel, we haven't even gotten off the bus yet."

"I don't care, I really want to see all our friends!"

"I know, and so do I, but try to calm down a bit." I said to her. She looked at me and smiled.

"I bet you really want to see Wendy again don't you?" She asked me winking. I blushed before I spoke up.

"What, come on Mabel."

"Don't play dumb Dipper, I know you do. I hear you talk in your sleep, about how her hair, and her eyes, and how much you miss her." She said giggling. I blushed a little redder, realizing that she was right.

"Yeah, okay you got me. I guess I am excited to see her again too." I said smiling. She smiled back, happy with my answer. Finally the bus stopped at the bus stop. We grabbed our things, and went out the door. We saw our Grunkle Stan and Ford. We saw Soos and Melody. And of course Candy and Granda.

"Grunkle Stan! Grunkle Ford!" We both yelled, running towards them.

"Kids!" They both yelled back hugging us tight.

"It's so good to see you again, Grunkle Stan!" Mabel said happy.

"It's good to see you too, kiddo." Stan said smiling.

I looked around at all of our friends, but I didn't see Wendy. All of a sudden, a van pulls up, and Lee, Nate, Robbie, Thompson, and Tambry all come out.

"Doctor fun times! Welcome back dude!" Nate said smiling.

"Dude, it's good to see you again." Lee said.

"Uh, yeah welcome back." Thompson
said awkwardly.

"Good to see you again, kiddo." Tambry said texting her phone.

Robbie just nodded at me, and I nodded back.

"Uh, Dipper?" A familiar voice said. Than I saw Wendy came out of the van. I was stunned to see her again. Instead of flannel, she had a green tank top on, and Jean shorts. She still had earrings, but a different kind. And she even had eye shadow on her eyes. It made her emerald green eyes pop out with more color. And of course, she was wearing my old hat. She looked amazing, I couldn't believe it. Before I knew what I was doing, I ran to her, and she did the same. Finally I was in her arms. I hugged her tight, and she hugged me just as tight. Finally we separated, and she got a good look at me.

"Oh my gosh Dipper, look at you. You're taller than I am." She said smiling.

"Jealous?" I asked her smirking.

"Little bit, yeah." She said smirking too.

We started to laugh for a moment before I spoke up again.

"It's really good to see you again, Wendy." I told her smiling.

"It's good to see you too, dork." She said smiling back.

"So, fifteen now?" She asked me.

"Yep, eighteen now? I asked her.

"Yes sir." She nodded.

"Darn it, still too young." I joked.

"You dork!" She said laughing. She pushed my shoulder, and we both laughed for a minute, before heard Stan speak up.

"Come on Kid, you can flirt with Wendy later! But right now, help me with your bags!" He yelled. I blushed and spoke up again.

"I guess we will talk more later, Wendy." I said to her.

"Alright, I'll catch you later, Dip." She said. I smiled at her, and tipped the brim of her hat. I then went to help Grunkle Stan.

Mabel's (POV)

When Dipper walked away from Wendy, I saw that she was staring at him. Like making goo-goo eyes at him. I laughed and walked up to her.

"Uh oh." I said smirking.

"What?" She asked.

"Someone has a crush!" I said in a sing song voice.

"Yeah right, I'm just happy to see Dipper okay? It's not like I lay awake at night, thinking about him." She told me.

"Strange, Dipper said the same thing when he first liked you." I said smirking.

"Uhhh, I'm gonna go help Soos." She said walking away. I could of sworn I saw her blush walking away. No doubt about it, she likes my brother.

Wendy's (POV)

That night after seeing the twins again, I couldn't stop thinking about Dipper. There was just something so different about him. Maybe Mabel was right, maybe I do like Dipper.

"Uh oh." I said to myself, blushing.

Author's note:

More chapters soon! Don't forget to vote and comment!