9Chapter 49

WTH YOU GUYS ARE TO AMAZING❤ 3K!!! I cant believe its one of the Last Chapters😭❤ It been a Great Journey.✨

~·Lizzys POV·~
I walked downstairs and Matt had Finally gotten up. I sat next to him. "Hayes And Nash are probably Fighting." I said Putting my head on his shoulder. "I know." He said. Luna walked out from the room. She Ran up and Hugged me and then Started to make Breakfast. "So any idea why Nash was Passed out at the kitchen table?" I ask Luna. She became pale. "No." Before i could ask anything else she changed the subject. "So what did you get for your birthday?" she asked. "Starbucks gift cards. A couple Pairs of clothes and Stuff. A teddy bear from Matt Hayes got me A Mint Green Beanie. Nash Got me A Visa gift card. And Thats about it." I said. Matt sprung up. "Uh... I gotta go. I will be back Love you!" With a swift kiss on the cheeck her was gone. I shurged and Went back upstairs to get Hayes. I opened his door. He sat on his bed with a picture of mom and dad in his hand. "I know. Im happy to." I said. He jumped up. "Oh Ya.." He stood up and walked.downstairs. My brothers are so distant as of Lately. I walked downstairs. Cameron And Alex were at the table eating pancakes. Hayes sat there on his phone. I stopped At the end of the stairs just behind the wall so they couldnt see me. "Dont you wanna eat Hayes?" Luna asked. "No." He responeded. I heard a door open. "Hey Nash." Cameron said. I peeked my head around the Corner and Saw Nash had said nothing and sat at the table across from Hayes. "Oh great! Look whos here." Hayes said i heard him get up and head twords the stairs. He stopped when he saw me abd laughed a little. "Spy." He said and walked past me.

~·Nashes POV·~
Lizzy walked downstairs and the Guilt settled in. She had the biggest Smile. She sat down next to me. "Why is everyone so Glum?" She asked. I shrugged. Matt Burst into the door with a Giant smile. "I am Officially the Best Boyfriend Ever." He said with a smirk and then sat down. It was Normal of Matt to be over the top so we all just went on with our day.

[Le time Skip To Later that day]

I went up to Hayes room. "Hayes can we Talk?" he nodded and i sat down next to him. "Im sorry. I thought i was doing a good thing. I just wanted something really good to happen for your birthday. Please forgive me. And please help me tell Lizzy." Hayes turned to me and Hugged me. "I forgive you and I will tell Lizzy i dont want you to die." I laughed. "Thanks i will go get her." I ran downstairs and got Lizzy.

~·Hayes POV·~
Lizzy sat down. "Whats Wrong?" she asked. "Lizzy Mom and Dad are still MIA." She Smiled. "I know." She said i was shocked. "I got a note too. I read it first then put it back in the mail." I Laughed at my Clever sister.

[][][][][][]]][][]][Г]
Ok crying😭 I cant believe one more chapter then its over😭😭 its been an amazing ride y'all❤

~Leah👇