Chapter 21

OMG 500 READS THAT HALF OF 1,000 THANKS SO MUCH!!

~•Hayes POV•~
We walked out. Lizzy was Devastated. "Hey So what? Just because You Didn't get signed doesn't mean You can't sing!" I playfully Punched Her arm. She shrugged. Once we got home, Nash and Luna were waiting. "Hey Lizzy!" Nash Ran And Hugged her. Lizzy smiled. "Worried Much?" She said Pushing him off. Lizzy may seem To Be Rude but she's sweet on the inside. "What happened?!?" He asked. "Lizzy can Sing!" I said She looked down. "I didn't get Signed Hayes." She reminded me. Nash looked at me his Eyes looked sorry. "But you can sing!" I said Shaking her Which made her smile. "Maybe." She answered.

~•Lizzys POV•~
"I wanna hear!" Luna said Running over. I smiled. And began Singing.

Baby when we look up
At the sky we'll be shooting starts
Just passing by.

Everyone Clapped. I bowed. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU CAN SING?!" Luna yelled Pulling me into a Hug. "Never really tried. Until know." I answered. "So everyone's Friends Again?" Nash asked. "Ya... But don't make a big deal about it." I answered. Everyone Laughed. Matt came Downstairs. "Well... Looks like I have to go..." He said. Nash and Hayes said there goodbyes, then Luna and then me. I walked up to him and smiled. "See ya Later Idiot." I said Hugging him. "I love you Too." He answered Kissing my cheek. He picked up his Bag And Gave one last wave and Blew a Kiss. He walked out. I kinda stood there stareing at the Door. I didn't Cry. But I was upset. My eyes teared up but the Tear didn't fall. Luna hugged me. "Its okay." She said. I nodded and wiped my eyes to make sure no tears Fell. "Ya." I answered. And put my hands in my pockets. "Nash can have a Family outing tonight?" I asked. "Sure Lizzy." He said Putting a hand on my shoulder and Hayes hugged me.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
So Matt Left😭 But thank y'all so much I can't believe it 500 reads?!??! (552 to be exact.) But that was like 100 over night what? Thanks!!

~Leah🎤