Chapter 9

Shout out to Mattalie97 And sadie_mayy_123 BC they voted on every chapter!

~•Lunas POV•~
I woke up resting my head on Shawn's shoulder everyone in the room was still asleep and it was almost time to get back on the bus and go to our next City. I woke Lizzy up. "Ugh what time is it?" She wined snuggling into Matts chest. "Time to get up the bus leaves soon!" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her out of bed. She fell on the floor stood up and tackled me. After a series of screaming and kicking, we eventually woke the boys up. Matt stood up half asleep got Lizzy off of me and threw her over his shoulder. Shawn picked me up and did the same. "Where are we taking them?" Shawn said. "To go wake up there brothers." Matt said with a smrik and then ran next door and into Nash Hayes and cams room. Matt threw Lizzy and Nashe's bed. And Shawn threw me on Cams. They both jumped onto Hayes. "Noooooooooo." Hayes whined. "Go away Lizzy!" Nash said kicking Lizzy off his bed with a smile. "Come on arnt you excited for Magcon!" I said mocking Hayes and Pulling Cam out of bed. Cameron had already gotten up after throwing Me on the couch. Matt and Shawn Pulled Hayes out of bed and threw him on to the floor. Nash finally got up and suggested we all got out and got ready. Were gonna all be on a bus for 12 hours. I went back to my room but my hair in a high pony tail. Put on Shawn's sweat shirt and Sweat pants. I didn't care what I wore on the bus and neither did Lizzy since she wore basically the same thing. Once we all got out to the bus our new room arrangements and the new city was Announced.
"Our next city is Phoniex Arizona!" With that everyone clapped. "Room arrangements: Luna and Lizzy. Room 700 Nash and Hayes And Cameron room 501. Shawn and Matt. Room 680." No one complained it seemed to work. Me and Shawn sat on the couch and nothing seemed better.

*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*
Thanks For 150 reads You are all so amazing💟 thanks for reading and please stay active!

~Leah💟