Chapter 27

So I hit MORE THAN 800!
Here ya go lovelies!

~·Matts POV·~
We walked to the booth Where you get your phones.we picked up ours. It told us to go to china town. So we did, after we got there we went in a Shop, and The Villian came out. We Defeted it and then The Speaker came on. "You saved the world In a Flash, Fireworks Are well Deserved at this Bash.
~Everyone."

I smiled at Lizzy who was so Fascinated. We walked all the way back to the Castle. And sat there. the lights flickered on and everyone appeared on the stage. I took Lizzys hand and smiled. "Hope you had fun guys, but we want Lizzy to sing!" Nash said. Lizzy looked a bit nervous. "You sing?" I asked she nodded and walked onto the stage. The music to "Someday my Prince will come" came on. She began singing.

Someday my Prince will come

Someday we will meet again

And away to his castle we'll be

I smiled and walked up
"You can stop singing im here." i said Picking her up Bridal style. We kissed just as the Fireworks Went off. It was Like a scene from a chesey Movie. The Kiss was soft and Dainty. But soon became Strong and Passinate. We realzied everyone was still watching so we stopped. Everyone Cheered. It was The perfect Date, thanks to everyone.

======%%%======
There ya go like i promised.

~Leah🎤