Chapter 36

~·Lizzys POV·~
Then, we kissed. Not just a regular kiss, a firework kiss. One that both him and I needed. When the kiss Broke, he smiled. "I needed that." he said. The doctor walked in. "Oh your awake." she said. He nodded. "Well i guess your free to go... I will give you some Medication to take for a couple Months but other than that, please tell us if you have any problems." She left the room. Nash stood up. "Soooo everythings Good again?" I just Kissed Matt again This time longer and Stronger. "Ok ok we have our answer!" Nash said me off Matt, Who was Blushing very hard and Wide eyed. I laughed. "Well we should go now." Cameron said Helping Matt up. We all walked downstairs when everyone rushed twords us.

~·Matts POV·~
My head still hurt A Little. But I was ok. We Where Bombarded With questions. "Are you ok?" "Whats going on with you two?" "How long did you sleep for?" and Many others. I just put my hand on my head and let out a groan. Lizzy hugged my side and said. "Maybe we should Do this at home and let Matt chill for a second. He still a little Shooken up." I smiled at her, she knew exactly how i was feeling. Everyone Nodded and walked out to the car, We all squeezed into one, Since me Cam and nash took a taxi. I was tired, Despite sleeping At least 24 hours. Lizzy had just Squeezed my hand, which she hadnt let go if since we got Out of the Hosptial. She was worried, And i loved her for being worried. I put my head on her shoulder with Sent the car in loud Awwwwws. Nash and Luna just kissed. Which sent another round of Awwws. Maddie and hayes Where asleep on each other, Which sent another round just Quieter. Lizzy just Played with my hair Parting it diffrent ways and occasionally Laughing at what she had created, then messed up and started again. I laughed to when she yawned. Considering we spent the whole day at the Hosptial, And yesterday (For some of us.) Im surprised Nash wasnt falling asleep Driving. She Put her head on the window and fell asleep. When she was asleep though, i moved her head to my shoulder and hugged her side. She smiled in her sleep and hugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updateing.... Theres An A/N chapter that you dont have to read after this but I would appericate if you did, Thank you Lovelies💕

~Leah🌸