Chapter 33

~·Camerons POV·~

"Soo...." The girls both said, i shifted.

"Alex? Will you be my Girlfriend?"

She smiled and Stood up. "Cameron, Of course." she Hugged me. I hugged her back and Sammy stormed out of the Restaurant. "Well someone a soar Loser..." Nash said, which made everyone Laugh. We sat down, Hand and Hand. Everyone Awwed. The night went by smoothly, Laughs and smiles, But when we had to go back Alex was sad. "Bye Cameron." she said pulling me into a hug. "We will see each other dont worry." she Smiled and Nodded. "I wont be home for another week or two, but when i get back i promise we will go out!" she said Letting go. We parted. We all went back to our rooms.

~·Lizzys POV·~
"So whats up with Matt?" Luna said As we walked into our room. "I dont know... Hes just a Bit Distant lately." I said. "Well he was super sad and rude tonight at dinner...." maddie Said. I Had no idea what could be wrong, we had the best week. "Maybe he just-" There was a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Matt. "Hey Matt whats up?" he Pulled me outside and shut the door. "Lizzy, look i cant.. Do this... distance thing." he said. I looked down. "Matt please...." He Pulled my chin up. "Lizzy your amazing, any guy should see that, And maybe one closer to home." he said. I felt a tear run down my face. "Matt..." he Smiled. A soft smile. "Im sorry Lizzy, i really am...." Pushed him away. "Its ok Matt... I get it." I began walking down the Hall he followed. "Lizzy you never let me finish-" i turned around. "I heard enough! Sorry my Life dosent work out, Sometimes its hard... Ok?" i turned around and Began walking again. He didnt follow me this time just watched me walk away. I opened the door to Nashes room and bursted in crying. "Lizzy!" Cameron ran to me and hugged me. I pushed him off and ran into Hayes Section of the room. He sat on the bed. As soon as he saw me, he hugged me and as of magic new exactly what had happend. "Lizzy Im so sorry, its ok... Im here." he Hugged me tighter, i cryed into his shoulder. "I thought e-Everything was Fine." I studdered out, Letting go and sitting on his bed. "H-he said d-distance..." i wiped my eyes. Nash bursted in. "Lizzy! Are you ok what happend?" I shook my head and began Crying again, Replaying the scene In my head. "Was it Matt?" nash said. i cryed harder. Hayez rubbed my back. "He Broke up with her Nash, Because of Distance." I didnt look up just pulled my knees to my chest, i had stopped crying but didnt want anyone to see me. I heard the door slam, Followed by Cameron and Nash yelling and Another Door Slam. "Are they mad?" i asked. Hayes just rubbed my back. "Ya there mad Liz."

°/°/°/°/°/°/°/°/°/°/°/°/°/°/°/°/°
Ok RIP

#Mizzy💔💔💔

or is it😏

~Leah🎤