"Give it up, Luffy."

"I will kick your butt later, Ace! You just won because I'm hungry!!"

"Are you hungry, [f/n]?" Ace asks politely, his eyes softening as they land on your form, his smile falling from his face as his eyes travel down. "What happened to your hand?"

"I accidentally broke a glass earlier, Marco had to wrap it for me. It's okay though! It doesn't hurt~" Nothing hurts when I'm around this boy.

"I'm sure she's starving, she's been in bed all day." Sabo chuckles, peering up at you from his phone screen. "They're having poker night here too so there won't be much choice of food later..."

Here? When was that decided? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WARN ME?!

"I WANT MEAT!!" Luffy calls out, tugging on Ace's sleeve and trying to drag him into the kitchen. "MEEEEEAAAT~! SHISHISHI~!"

"Why don't we go to a McDonald's drive thru and then park up somewhere to eat?" You suggest in attempts to make everyone happy and to get away from the house before a certain asshole shows up. A small hum coming from Sabo's lips as Luffy screams a 'Yes!' in poor Ace's ear, the freckled boy suddenly smiling despite being deafened as he nods his head. But you decide Sabo needs more convincing. "Koala could come too~"

"Heh, cool! She hasn't eaten today since she had work, she'll love to come, I'll let her know."

That sure did the trick.

"WHO'S CAR ARE WE TAKIIIIIIIINGGGG~? MEAT! MEAT! MEAT!"

"Mine." Ace answers, following a hyper Luffy out of the front door. "Slow down, Luffy! Y-You're not sitting up front after last time! You almost killed us!"

"Last time?" You murmur curiously, Sabo approaching beside you, a small snicker leaving his lips as you both head for the door.

"Yeah, on the way to school last week, Luffy tried to wrestle with Ace while he was driving, almost crashed his car too!" Sabo calmly chuckles, shaking his head vigorously. "No one wants Luffy up front with them now."

WELL, NO SHIT! HE COULD HAVE KILLED YOU ALL!!

"Okay...I'm taking shotgun then!"

"Good, 'cause I'm gonna be backseat with Koala."

Oh, I bet he is.

"HURRY UP YOU TWO! SHISHISHI~ MEEEEAT~!!!"

You and Sabo were quick to catch up with the brothers, Ace sitting in the drivers seat, turning on the engine so that he could see how much gas he has, Sabo making his way to the back with Luffy while you stroll around to the passenger side.

Taking a look at Ace as you sit in the chair, you can't help but wonder if he remembers what he said this morning. Or even remembers what you said. He hasn't mentioned a word about it, he hasn't made any suggestive movements so it's unlikely...That might be a good thing though, maybe its a sign that it's too soon....

A small beat from the radio catches your attention, Sabo chuckling as he nudges Luffy. "It's that 'Shut up And Dance' song!" the blonde smiles brightly as him and Luffy begin to sing along to the words cheerfully.

"OH, DON'T YOU DARE LOOK BACK, JUST KEEP YOUR EYES ON MEAT~!"

"Damn it, Luffy!" Sabo snickers, singing the song properly, a small giggle leaving your lips as you listen to Luffy changing the lyrics to his tastes. Your eyes floating back to Ace as he stops at a traffic light, shooting you a subtle glance as he sings along too.

"I said you're holding back, she said shut up and dance with me~ This woman is my destiny~!" And that's all you needed to hear from the freckled boy, you could have sworn that there and then your heart had begin to melt in your chest. Your face was so red, you could see the red tint in the corner of your eyes. 

Why is he having this effect on me? He's just singing a song!

"Hey, Sabo. Where do I go from here?" Ace asks, his singing paused as he takes a quick glance at the chuckling blonde.

"U-Uh...The next left." Sabo looks around before he nods. "Yeah, that one we're now coming up to." The boy points to the street turning before his eyes fall back to his phone, a smile gracing his face. "She's excited to meet you, [f/n]."

"Huh? Who is? Sorry? I was miles away..." You murmur, finally being pulled back from cloud nine. Ace, why you charm me in front of them like that?! 

"Koala." Ace chuckles, answering for Sabo, your eyes widening as you nod your head.

"OH! Yeah, of course! I'm looking forward to meeting her too, it'll be nice to have a female friend!" God, I sound like a moron.

"How was school for you, Luffy?" You ask, realizing that the boy had fallen quiet for once, he must be bored or something. Besides, you'd much rather keep talking and not zone out on Ace's face again. However Sabo's chuckle reaches your ears instead of Luffy's voice.

Oh, God. What now?

"He fell asleep." The blonde informs, giving Luffy a nudge and waking him. "Hey, wake up! [F/n] asked you something!"

Fuck my life.

"Eh? What's up?"

"How was school?" You ask again, feeling slightly guilty that he'd gotten woken up just to be asked something so trivial but the boys bright smile eased you a little.

"Oh! Yeah, it was cool. There's a new kid called Koby. He's got pink hair! Shishishi, Kid tried to bully him and got his ass kicked!"

"Karma~" You giggle devilishly, Sabo giving an enthusiastic nod. 

"You took the words right out of my mouth!"

"Hey, I think this is her house." Ace voices as he slowly pulls the car to a stop outside a cute pink house, his eyebrows furrowed a little. "I don't remember though..."

"Yeah, it is. She'll be down in a minute, she's changing."

"She had loads of time to chaaaange! I WANT MEAT! Can't we come back for her?" You playfully swat Ace's arm as you hear a subtle snicker leaving his lips at Luffy's request.

"Just wait a second, Luffy." Sabo mumbles, giving Ace's chair a kick, clearly hearing the snicker too. You hadn't realized a petite girl with strawberry blonde hair approach the car, much less open the door next to Sabo.

"Does anyone else wanna hit me ton--?!" Well, until now. Ace's sentence being cut off when Koala climbs into the car, her handbag falling from her shoulder and hitting Ace directly in the back of the head, causing the boy to accidentally bite down on his tongue. A pained groan escaping his lips.

"Hi guys!!" The girl hums, sitting down with Sabo and offering you a hand to shake. "Hello! My name is Koala, I've heard a lot about you~!" 

Aw, she's pretty cute!

You take her hand in yours, giving it a tender shake as a smile spreads itself across your lips. "I've heard a lot about you too! It's nice to finally meet you in person, Koala! I'm [f/n]!" You just knew this girl was your sort of person, she just decked Ace with her bag for one thing and she's cheerful. 

"I can't remember the last time I had a McDonalds. It's gonna be so fun with you guys there too!"

"It's always a good time with these guys~" You chuckle, Koala nodding in agreement.

"It is~!!"