Meeting Koala!

Upon waking again, you reach out to touch Ace, craving another hug from the human heater. However, your hand only lands on empty sheets. A small sigh escaping your lips as your eyes flutter open. Looks like he's not even here...

Sitting up, you rub the sleep from your eyes, your vision focusing on the clock. 4:06pm. Wow...truly lazy, [f/n]. No wonder why Ace is gone.

Throwing your legs over the side of the bed, you sluggishly stand to your feet and make your way down the stairs, the second you reach the bottom, you hear one of the boys screaming out. 

Honestly, how I managed to sleep in this late in this household is a real mystery...

Making your way toward the living room where the scream came from, you're greeted by Sabo being pinned down to the floor by Ace, with a huge spider being waved above his face on a web. "SAY YOU'RE SORRY FOR KICKING MY GROIN AND I'LL PUT THE SPIDER OUTSIDE!"

"N-NO, YOU DESERVED IT!" Sabo yells back, a girly scream escaping his lips as Ace lowers the spider slightly, leaving a mere 2-3 centimeter gap between the spider and Sabo, surely if it stretched out a leg, it would touch the blonde's face...

"SAY YOU'RE SORRY SAB--" Before Ace was able to finish, an energetic Luffy came out of nowhere and tackles the freckled boy to the wooden floor, which despite his best efforts, turned out being more of a disadvantage to Sabo since it causes the spiders web to snap, landing the large creepy-crawly directly on top of Sabo's nose.

"G-G-GET IT OFF! NOW!" Poor Sabo screeches out, Ace too busy being floored by Luffy, the younger raven-haired boy dropping down, elbow first on Ace's stomach.

"SHISHISHI~! DOG PILE~!"

"ACK! L-Luffy! I can't breathe!"

"GET THIS SPIDER OFF OF ME!!"

Feeling sorry for Sabo the most, you enter the room, picking the spider up from his face with your hands and taking it outside. Leaving Sabo hyperventilating and the two raven-haired boys freezing in their movements, watching you play mother with wide grins on their faces.

"I WANNA HOLD IT AFTER YOU, [F/N]! SHISHISHI~!!"

Ace taking advantage of Luffy's distraction, suddenly grabs the boys wrists and rolls him over, pinning him down to the floor, letting a bit of dribble drip down from his lips, landing it on Luffy's face. Oh, brothers.

"UGH! ACE, YOU'RE NASTY!!" Luffy screams out, earning a chuckle from your lips as the boy struggles for dear life, Sabo finally finding the strength to get up and decides to wrestle Ace off of Luffy.

"Hey! SINCE WHEN IS TWO ON ONE FAIR PLAY!" Ace calls out, still managing to somehow get both Sabo and Luffy in a headlock each. So that's how these boys get so muscular...

"AAAACEE!!"

"You both tap out, I'll let you go!" Sabo instantly begins tapping his hand against the floor but Ace's grip doesn't loosen in the slightest.

"ACE! I'M TAPPING!"

"Luffy isn't."

"I CAN GET OUT OF THIS! GIMME A SEC SHISHISHI~!"

"LUFFY, TAP OUT! MY NECK IS CRAMPING!"

"NO!"

They keep up this agonizing position for what must have been 10 minutes before Luffy finally gives up and taps out. Ace realizing both of his brothers at once, a chuckle leaving his lips. Sabo scampering to the couch where his phone was left, about 6 messages from Koala waiting for him. And Luffy just tries to pounce on Ace again, only getting his head grabbed and thrown to the floor effortlessly, his legs ending up where his face should be.