Meet the School Nurse.

You keep your head ducked down in humiliation as Mr. Thatch walks you the rest of the way to school, some of the other students seeing you both along the way and giving off suggestive looks and whispering to each other. Yes, more rumors. Just what I need.

"What are you gawking at?" Mr. Thatch calls out in a playful manner, still scaring the girls half to death. They all stop their gossiping to gasp and whimper under his gaze. "School starts in 10 minutes, get a move on!" The man orders lazily, the group immediately nodding and scampering off ahead. 

He's being friendly, why are they so scared? Oh well,  guess it's not a bad thing considering the situation. Your teacher is walking you to school in the morning. Some might assume things.

Once you reach the school gates, Mr. Thatch escorts you to the school nurse. Who just so happened to be Trafalgar Law's legal guardian and your Geography teachers younger brother. His name was Mr. Corazon, since having two Mr. Donquixote's would have confused some of the students. The man also wore a lot of heart-themed clothing, encouraging the nickname. 

Upon entering the room, you immediately begin to wish Kid and Boa had killed you or put you in hospital instead. Standing there, speaking to the blonde nurse stood Mr. Shanks. Why? Mr. Corazon carefully wrapping the redheads finger with a Mickey Mouse themed band-aid.

"You slice your fingers on a tape dispenser and they call me clumsy..." The nurse murmurs, a smirk spreading across his lips as Mr. Shanks humorously snarls at the man's comment. 

"I'm sorry, how many times have you fallen down stairs this week?" Mr. Shanks' chuckle barely managing to leave his lips before it turns into a groan as the blonde prods the band-aid harshly.

"Sorry, clumsy me~" The blonde grins sadistically, causing Shanks to grimace as he pulls his hand away, gingerly rubbing his fingers.

"You did that on purpose." The redhead pouts, his eyes lighting up as they slowly drift over to you and Mr. Thatch by the door, instantly causing you to back up in attempts to leave but only having your exit blocked by your Cookery teacher.

"Sorry to interrupt, Rosinante." Mr. Thatch starts as he ushers you inside the room, gaining the attention from a smiling Mr. Corazon. Shanks' eyes beginning to fill with concern as he realizes your face is all red and your hair is disheveled.

"[F/n]?" He murmurs, his eyes staring at you in disbelief. How humiliating, I look like a total mess right now.  

Mr. Thatch gently wraps his hand around your wrist, pulling your hand away from your swollen eye as he continues. That's not helping. "This girl here got into a fight on the way to school, I just want to be sure she's alright before sending her to class."

"A fight?" Mr. Corazon glances at you, his eyebrows knitting together, as he takes off his shades, slowly approaching you to observe your injury better. "This early in the morning? You're a lively one then?" The blonde smiles kindly as he carefully tilts your chin up to him, his eyes fixated on the smelling, the position beginning to make you feel slightly nervous since both Mr. Thatch and Mr. Shanks were watching.

"I-I didn't start it." You stutter out, trying to avoid eye contact with the man, your eyes landing on Mr. Shanks instead causing your cheeks to heat up as you realize how anxious he looks, his mouth was slightly ajar and his eyes were stuck to yours. He's so cute.

"Cold compress." Is all Mr. Corazon mumbles, catching your attention as he sits you down on a chair, making sure your back is against the wall. He reaches over to the freezer, opening it and taking out an ice pack, wrapping a cloth around it before he tenderly presses it against your eye.